Stupidest thing you did in life!!!

People do many stupid things in life purposely or by mistake and later repent.
Do you like to share with us the stupidest thing you did in your life ?  :)

spent high school years studying science and later realized in degree college that this was never my interest nor i was ever good in it. Opting for sci was the most stupid and worst decision i made.

Taani wrote:

spent high school years studying science and later realized in degree college that this was never my interest nor i was ever good in it. Opting for sci was the most stupid and worst decision i made.

Dont worry dear, you are still young!! Even in age 90's people do higher studies in the field they love.. :)

Stupidest thing I did?  :/

Not following my dreams!

mal wrote:
Taani wrote:

Dont worry dear, you are still young!! Even in age 90's people do higher studies in the field they love.. :)

Yeah mal luckily i got this opportunity to shift from Science  to Mass media and am enjoying it now  :)

Taani wrote:
mal wrote:
Taani wrote:

Yeah mal luckily i got this opportunity to shift from Science  to Mass media and am enjoying it now  :)

All the best Taani!!! :)

Farhaz wrote:

Not following my dreams!

Ok..!! but now you can start to follow your dreams... :)

mal wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Not following my dreams!

Yes, sis. Thankfully I realized this and am trying to make amends. Wish me luck.

Farhaz wrote:
mal wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

Not following my dreams!

Yes, sis. Thankfully I realized this and am trying to make amends. Wish me luck.

Gooo follow your dreams....!!!
I wish you luck bro!!! :)

OMG - such a long list of daft things I've done.
It's going to be hard to think of the worst.
I may have to do a few of them again, just to refresh my memory.

mas fred wrote:

what???? :o  ..your planning to do some more daft things??

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

what???? :o  ..your planning to do some more daft things??

Repeat a few and try some new ones.
What's life without fun?

WARNING:   DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.

Hi all,

The stupidest thing that I ever did in my life, and potentially could have been the very LAST thing was back in 1969 when I was much, much younger than I am today. Fortunately I survived through this mistake to my present ripe old age.

I had taken a scenic flight in a single-engine Piper PA22 Tri-pacer from my hometown airport in Hamilton, ON Canada over Niagara Falls on the US/Canada border.

Flying slowly at 5,000 feet above the falls, I opened the door, leaned out and began taking photographs of the river and the falls below us. The only thing that separated me from the fall that would have meant certain death was the flimsy seatbelt on the rickety old aircraft.

It was only when I got the photos developed and began showing them to all my friends and family, and with them all asking me what the strange black semi-circular object in the bottom of each photo was (it was the plane's tire) that I realized how truly foolish I had been to have risked my life in such a manner just to take some interesting photos.

Would I ever do anything like this again? Not on my life!!! If you dodge a bullet once, you aren't too disposed to put yourself in front of another one at some point in the future!

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

I have done lot of stupidiest things in my life........i never thought what will happen next , actually no planning and just go and work.........always found myself in a position to regret but what to do happens........but now i am not doing anything sillly...........

Hi,

Stupid things for me were :

1 stop practicing sport for a year
2 leave a job and stay unemployed for three months

that i think that true love is existing  that the bad thing idid in my life

mohammedelwakeel wrote:

that i think that true love is existing  that the bad thing idid in my life

:huh: i know falling in love might be the stupidest thing but it doesnt seem that you have given any appropriate answer for the question

hahaha.

Not finding the Fountain of Eternal Youth.  :joking:

Trusting my parents. Never again!

El_Jost wrote:

Not finding the Fountain of Eternal Youth.  :joking:

:D LOL

Left the key in bike and searched it for more that three hours

LOL lucky that ur bike was still where u left it :o

Buying something on the internet. And then few min later find the same thing im looking for on another website selling half the price then the 1st website I order from......Sign... So stupid , wish I have not rush to buy stuff so quickly....

Well if not taken account from the past human history then let alone from the experiences of the people on this post , i hope everyone is convinced that human race is indeed stupid.
I thank Mal for reminding us that and
Btw I am not sharing anything stupid about me  :P

Fear to start a job I was dreaming about just because the opportunity came sudenly and too easly
years after I realize it was a BIG mistake

chematt wrote:

Left the key in bike and searched it for more that three hours

Hello Chematt,

Welcome to Expat-Blog........
Be careful with the bike keys .............some other may use it for any other purpose...........

Regards,
Anil

jade_JD wrote:

LOL lucky that ur bike was still where u left it :o

Hello jade_JD,

Welcome to Expat-Blog........................

Regards,
Anil

Hadaça wrote:

Fear to start a job I was dreaming about just because the opportunity came sudenly and too easly
years after I realize it was a BIG mistake

Everyone of us has done this and said it was a BIG mistake but we never find out what exactly we gain from that particular opportunity and hope if you too look back to it ...........you will get something from it...........be happy and enjoy......

Regards,
Anil

I went to school in California.

Going to school ...........strange...... :unsure

aryavrat wrote:

Going to school ...........strange...... :unsure

The key part of Mia's statement is: "in California."  :whistle:
Which surprises me since I seem to have read somewhere that just about half of the teachers in the US are Jewish.  :unsure

Looking at the OP's question again I suppose my real answer would be:
I smoked as a young man for about 5 years.  :(
Boy, was that real dumb?  :unsure

Got married is the stupidest thing i did in life..................

Stupid thing I did  :/  I never believe my mom words

Hello amircherif,

Welcome to Expat-Blog............
Its never late now also if you start listening her things will changed..............

Regards,
Anil

I feel I haven't done enough stupid things, so I'll try to do a few more before I'm too old to do them.

I recommend voting whilst inebriated.

MiaCulpa wrote:

I recommend voting whilst inebriated.

That happens a lot in England.
How do you think Blair won his elections?

Stupidest thing I did in my life was to not choose the career I wanted to follow.

Find activities and meet other expats

OR