Lovin' La Ceiba

Hi all!  My husband Grant and I just returned from a couple of weeks in Honduras,   I had read online lots of blogs and comments about the different developments  selling beachfront properties and eco development properties and we had narrowed our search down to La Ceiba Beach Club and Trujillo Eco Developement.  We checked out both , long story short La Ceiba Beach Club is the winner , hands down! 

We loved La Ceiba, we felt safe, welcomed by the community and loved the relaxed , happy environment.  Chris and Sugey are just real, no pretense, no b.s.  Their motto really should be, "if you can dream it,we can do it". 

The property in La Ceiba is true beachfront, in Trujillo it is not, big difference between beachfront and beach view,  needless to say we are very much looking forward to holding a piece of paper that gives us title to our own beachfront property at La Ceiba Beach Club.

Thank you Chris Barrett for being our "honduras connection" !!!!

Dar62 wrote:

Hi all!  My husband Grant and I just returned from a couple of weeks in Honduras,   I had read online lots of blogs and comments about the different developments  selling beachfront properties and eco development properties and we had narrowed our search down to La Ceiba Beach Club and Trujillo Eco Developement.  We checked out both , long story short La Ceiba Beach Club is the winner , hands down! 

We loved La Ceiba, we felt safe, welcomed by the community and loved the relaxed , happy environment.  Chris and Sugey are just real, no pretense, no b.s.  Their motto really should be, "if you can dream it,we can do it". 

The property in La Ceiba is true beachfront, in Trujillo it is not, big difference between beachfront and beach view,  needless to say we are very much looking forward to holding a piece of paper that gives us title to our own beachfront property at La Ceiba Beach Club.

Thank you Chris Barrett for being our "honduras connection" !!!!

WOW !! Thank you very much for this post. You made my day. Cheers

That's a great and a normal thing. Honduras does have A LOT to offer, just like any country someone needs to experience it before a move or any type of investment.

Sorry .. I don't shave every day.. I type and talk like an average (not Harvard) person. Any problems ?!?  More... My shirt is NOT button' up!d anytime more than 3 buttons. Way it is brothers...