Residenc/ health care

Hi
Please bear with me;
we due to move other in next 3 months or so,
As i will be working in Malta wife wont be (lady of leisure) does any 1 know if because im working there and the wife wont be will that be a problem for id cards/residency, also would it affect on getting the children into a state school.
(would they all go on my application, or does every 1 get there application form)
Also health care basically i have 3 boy all under 16 but 1 off them 9 yr old has Rolandic Epilepsy, now im just trying to find info about epilepsy specilast over there, and what medication i would be entitled to get, or would i have to pay for it, also if there is any 1 else there with epilepsy that could shed some light  on peadiatrician/neutroligoist  i would really be gratefull,
I have booked a flight to come over on the 29th April for a couple off days, i have a meeting with a company over there, so iff any 1 would like a meet up that again would be good, i will be staying in the Buggiba area but will travel as i am also looking at schools and properties.
thankyou

trip wrote:

As i will be working in Malta wife wont be (lady of leisure) does any 1 know if because im working there and the wife wont be will that be a problem for id cards/residency, also would it affect on getting the children into a state school.

assuming you are an EU citizen and paying social security contributions, no problems with applying for eResidence cards or children in state school