Final Exit Validity Querry

Dear readers,

Please give me your up-to date information on my request below.

My Iqama will expire on June 04 2014 ( Arabic 06-08-1435 )

I have a confirmed flight ticket to India on 17 July 2014 ( Due to some unavoidable reasons I need to stay until this date)

I am planning to leave KSA on final exit for good. So, I am planning to request my sponsor to stamp final exit on May 25, 2014.

I have heard that from date of stamping final exit visa, one can stay for a period of 60 days legally in KSA. Is it correct ? Based on the above dates, can I stay in KSA until 17 July 2014, after my iqama expires and exit the country safely before the expiration of 60 days ?

Since my iqama is expiring on 04 June 2014, will the Jawazat permit me 60 days period of legal stay, if I stamp final exit visa before my iqama expires ?

Thanking you in advance

60 days is the grace period; you can stay here legally irrespective of your iqama status. Just keep the final exit paper along.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Please give me your feedback for the below queries too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That means, I can stay for another 60 days ( probably upto 4th  August 2014 ) in KSA from date of stamping of final exit visa after my iqama expires ?      Right sir ???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My iqama will expire on 4th June 2014.

(1) How many days before should I request my sponsor to stamp final exit visa for me ? (  Is 1 week notice period enough to process my final exit visa )  ?

(2) How many days does it require to process / get a final exit visa ?

(3) Do I need to handover my iqama to my sponsor in advance to process the final exit visa ?  Or can I handover my
      iqama to the passport officials at the airport on the day of departure ( My sponsor stays in Dammam and I am in
      Abha right now. My passport is with my sponsor & I want to avoid travelling to Dammam just for the sake of
      handing my iqama to him since it is almost 1500 kilometres from here)

Please give me your feedback

This is a good ckecklist: http://workinginsaudiarabia.blogspot.co … rabia.html

You're supposed to finish this ALL. So, plan accordingly.

Hai Sir,

I got Electronic Final Exit Visa from my sponsor on 26/May/2014, ( Arabic date - 27/ 08/1435 ) without surrendering my original iqama to the Passport office. My sponsor told me to handover my iqama at the airport on the day of departure.

Iqama has expired now. Final exit was obtained a week before iqama expiry date.

Now my final exit visa says,

1) Exit before 24 / July / 2014 ,   ( Arabic date - 27 / 09/ 1435 )

My sponsor is insisting that since my iqama is expired now,  I should leave KSA at the earliest to avoid any penality and other legal problems.
But as my Final Exit visa says, ( Exit before 24 July 2014) , I would like to stay in KSA until 17/ July / 2014 as -
I have a confirmed flight ticket to my home country on 17 / July / 2014 along with my wife who is also traveling with me on the same date.

My question is

1) Can I stay legally in KSA until 17 / July / 2014 without any penality and any other problems by using the 60 days grace period ?

2) Is that true what my sponsor says ? Or is he just kidding ?

3) Why doesn't he allow me to use the 60 days grace period which is clearly mentioned in the Final Exit Visa ?

4) Is it possible for my sponsor to cancel my final exit visa if I don't listen to him and stay until 17/July/2014 ?

5) Isn't it my right to use the 60 days grace period to its maximum when I have the Electronic Final Exit Visa in my hand ? If I neglect his advice and stay until 17/ July / 2014, will there be any problem ?

6) Does he have the authority to cancel my Final Exit Visa and delay/block my travel to my home country ?

I told my sponsor that the reason to stay until 17/July/2014  is that my wife is accompanying me on the same date and that we both have a confirmed flight ticket too and I told him that I will leave KSA before the Exit Date mentioned on the Final Exit Paper but still he is forcing me to leave KSA at the earliest ?

Please provide me your feedback at the earliest sir.

My email Id is :   [email protected]

Thanking you
Sree

he can easily cancel it anytime of the day while sitting at home on PC, the way he issued it ! so it is upto you to play safe and listen what he is saying or do what you yourself like..

Sreetvla wrote:

Hai Sir,

I got Electronic Final Exit Visa from my sponsor on 26/May/2014, ( Arabic date - 27/ 08/1435 ) without surrendering my original iqama to the Passport office. My sponsor told me to handover my iqama at the airport on the day of departure.

Iqama has expired now. Final exit was obtained a week before iqama expiry date.

Now my final exit visa says,

1) Exit before 24 / July / 2014 ,   ( Arabic date - 27 / 09/ 1435 )

My sponsor is insisting that since my iqama is expired now,  I should leave KSA at the earliest to avoid any penality and other legal problems.
But as my Final Exit visa says, ( Exit before 24 July 2014) , I would like to stay in KSA until 17/ July / 2014 as -
I have a confirmed flight ticket to my home country on 17 / July / 2014 along with my wife who is also traveling with me on the same date.

My question is

1) Can I stay legally in KSA until 17 / July / 2014 without any penality and any other problems by using the 60 days grace period ?

2) Is that true what my sponsor says ? Or is he just kidding ?

3) Why doesn't he allow me to use the 60 days grace period which is clearly mentioned in the Final Exit Visa ?

4) Is it possible for my sponsor to cancel my final exit visa if I don't listen to him and stay until 17/July/2014 ?

5) Isn't it my right to use the 60 days grace period to its maximum when I have the Electronic Final Exit Visa in my hand ? If I neglect his advice and stay until 17/ July / 2014, will there be any problem ?

6) Does he have the authority to cancel my Final Exit Visa and delay/block my travel to my home country ?

I told my sponsor that the reason to stay until 17/July/2014  is that my wife is accompanying me on the same date and that we both have a confirmed flight ticket too and I told him that I will leave KSA before the Exit Date mentioned on the Final Exit Paper but still he is forcing me to leave KSA at the earliest ?

Please provide me your feedback at the earliest sir.

My email Id is :   [email protected]

Thanking you
Sree

I had to pay the Final Exit fees plus a very good amount from my own pocket to my sponsor to get the final exit visa. He didn't spend any money from his own pocket for my iqama renewal, insurance and levy while I was working under his sponsorship for the past 2 years.

You had replied that he can cancel my final exit visa by sitting at his home, but I doubt whether he will do this because my iqama is already expired now and the original valid electronic final exit visa with his company stamp and my original iqama and passport is in my possession.

So will he be able to cancel it while all the three original documents ( valid exit visa, iqama and passport ) are in my possession ?

If he does that, won't the Jawazat ask him to produce my original passport and iqama and to pay for renewing my iqama, insurance and levy ? Will he pay from him his own pocket for nothing ? Anyway, I thing is sure, I will not pay him a single penny anymore as I am already done with him.

Since I got the final exit visa after paying my sponsor a very good amount from my own pocket, I have made him clear that I will leave KSA on 17 July 2014 only. Still if he goes ahead with his decision to cancel my exit visa if I don't leave within 10 days, I will still report to the airport on 17July 2014 for departure and if on that date I come to know that my exit visa is cancelled, I will straight away go the passport office and tell them that I have a valid exit visa with a confirmed flight ticket to my home country and that I didn't request my sponsor to cancel it and that I did not want to continue with him anymore.

I had spoken with the Jawazat officials two days ago about this issue and they told me that I have the right to use the 60 days grace period but I should exit the country before the exit validity date.

Whats your opinion ?

everything is online.. you dont even need to visit jawazat these days so I assume he can still cancel your visa.. plus leme inform you final exit visa is free of cost and also the cancellation is free of charges.. so on his one click your visa can get cancelled..

Sreetvla wrote:

I had to pay the Final Exit fees plus a very good amount from my own pocket to my sponsor to get the final exit visa. He didn't spend any money from his own pocket for my iqama renewal, insurance and levy while I was working under his sponsorship for the past 2 years.

You had replied that he can cancel my final exit visa by sitting at his home, but I doubt whether he will do this because my iqama is already expired now and the original valid electronic final exit visa with his company stamp and my original iqama and passport is in my possession.

So will he be able to cancel it while all the three original documents ( valid exit visa, iqama and passport ) are in my possession ?

If he does that, won't the Jawazat ask him to produce my original passport and iqama and to pay for renewing my iqama, insurance and levy ? Will he pay from him his own pocket for nothing ? Anyway, I thing is sure, I will not pay him a single penny anymore as I am already done with him.

Since I got the final exit visa after paying my sponsor a very good amount from my own pocket, I have made him clear that I will leave KSA on 17 July 2014 only. Still if he goes ahead with his decision to cancel my exit visa if I don't leave within 10 days, I will still report to the airport on 17July 2014 for departure and if on that date I come to know that my exit visa is cancelled, I will straight away go the passport office and tell them that I have a valid exit visa with a confirmed flight ticket to my home country and that I didn't request my sponsor to cancel it and that I did not want to continue with him anymore.

I had spoken with the Jawazat officials two days ago about this issue and they told me that I have the right to use the 60 days grace period but I should exit the country before the exit validity date.

Whats your opinion ?

if the sponsor cancels your exit visa, there is no way you can leave country,, only if embassy gets involved and your case runs for several months or years even, you may get an outpass.. but thats a lengthy and tiring thing.. also with no income it becomes a nightmare sometimes.. so my sugestion, dont fight up with things,, try sort em out in a smooth manner and in an easy going attitude.. Jawazat doesnt listen to you and say you to come via embassy and that too mostly from deportation centre if things mess up

Sreetvla wrote:

Whats your opinion ?

If that is the case, let him do what he likes. If he cancels my final exit visa , I assume to get a new final exit visa, he needs to renew my Iqama, health insurance & levy first. Without a valid iqama, it is not possible to renew Iqama. Of course he won't pay a single Riyal from his own pocket for this. As a result , my status will then be considered illegal resident without a valid iqama. I too won't pay him a single Riyal to renew my iqama, health insurance and other documents. As a result, we both will get into legal troubles. I am ready to face it at any cost and will travel on 17 July only as I cannot leave my sick wife all alone here and exit the country.
Since I had the paid the money for final exit clearence, I will use the validity of my exit visa to its maximum as I have no other option.

I am a doctor and taken.my final exit.but my clinic didnt give me any paper ad they said it is all now electronic. but I don't know the last day of my legal stay in ksa.my iqama is expired.need ur guidance

If your Final Exit Visa was stamped before the expiration of your iqama , then you are allowed to stay in K.S.A for a maximum period of 60 days from date of stamping of Final Exit Visa.

Expired iqama will not be an issue. Your final exit visa copy will be your valid visa until you leave the kingdom. Be sure you carry it always with you along with your passport when you go out of your home to avoid being caught by the police.

Your employer is supposed to give you the Final Exit Visa Copy. The duration of the final exit visa and and other details are mentioned on it.

If your employer has not given you the final exit visa copy , then yo can check it online. The website address is:
www.moi.gov.sa. When the site opens, you will see an option " Passports ". Click on that and select " Public Querry Exit & Re- Entry  Visa "

Input your iqama number and your sponsors ID number as requested on the top column. In the below column input either your Passport number or Visa Number. ( Since you dont have the final exit visa copy with you, input your Passport Number and click " O.K " . Your final exit visa status will be displayed. You can take a printout of it and keep it with you.

Your employer is very correct, you must leave as soon as possible , within 10 days limit. The 60 final exit visa grace period is for those not expired iqama yet. If your iqama is expired leave within 10 days. Disregard the 60 days final exit visa validity.

my iqama will expire on july 30,2014 until now my employer is not issuing or processing my exit visa..i have given all the necessary notice.can they make visa for final exit becUse now is ramadan and the jawazat will close..pls help

Notify and remind them everyday. As long you did your best to tell them. Next step is to wait. If nothing happens, ask help with your embassy.

Hai everybody,

I made a safe final exit out of K.S.A on 17 July 2014. Used my 60 days final exit visa's grace period to its maximum.Didn't face any problems at the airport or from the Jawazat on the day of departure. Also, my sponsor didn't make any issues nor did he cancel my final exit visa as he had said earlier. Handed over my original iqama to the jawazat official at the airport immigration. Also they returned me back the original final exit visa document.

Please note:  If final exit visa is stamped before the expiration of iqama, then one can stay in KSA for a period of 60 days from the date of stamping of final exit visa. If you have your final exit visa in hand and your iqama expires after that, you need not worry at all. You are safe. Forget about your iqama status. Your final exit visa will be your legal document to stay in KSA until you exit the country within the stipulated period of 60 days grace period. Make sure you carry your original passport and your final exit visa in hand always when you go out to avoid police interrogation and arrest.

Hope all is clear.

Regards
Sree

Congratulations...

A saying goes,,Only the toughest Survive!!!

FORGET THE COWARDS AND KNOW NOTHING BUT SWEET TALKS!

Someone told me that if you take a loan in ksa then leave on vacation and don't return nothing happens.

I find this hard to believe that a bank would just let that happen. Can someone please let me know the truth in this so I can bury this rumour amongst my colleagues.

Kind regards

Tommy

Tommy_00 wrote:

Someone told me that if you take a loan in ksa then leave on vacation and don't return nothing happens.

I find this hard to believe that a bank would just let that happen. Can someone please let me know the truth in this so I can bury this rumour amongst my colleagues.

Kind regards

Tommy

That was olden days Tommy ! Now a days all are registered here by their finger prints so if you did not return from Vocation after taking the loan. They will report your you in govt. jawazat office by your iqama number, then you cannot enter in KSA again and very soon not even in any GCC country.
As all GCC agreed Drafted a law that if any one committed any crime or offence then he cannot enter any GCC country and if you enter then they will detain you, as you will be figured out by you finger prints or retina scan.
All GCC will be having single Database for this purpose !

Hi. Please help. I was threatened by our HR department that they will cancel my Final Exit visa and asking me to pay 1800 sar for my Saudi Council Renewal. Though I already paid it last year and all my obligations from them were already cleared beforehand. Yet suddenly they are asking these payments after I received my benefits. Could they really cancel the final exit visa that easily?  Your replies will be much appreciated. Thank you.

gizzy27 wrote:

Hi. Please help. I was threatened by our HR department that they will cancel my Final Exit visa and asking me to pay 1800 sar for my Saudi Council Renewal. Though I already paid it last year and all my obligations from them were already cleared beforehand. Yet suddenly they are asking these payments after I received my benefits. Could they really cancel the final exit visa that easily?  Your replies will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Answering your question: Yes, they can. It's a simple mouse click.

But: Why would they ask you to do it? Have you talked to someone senior in HR lately?

Oh god! I'm really scared right now. They won't stop bothering me. No one in our hospital could help me. Even the manager or the owner is agreeing with the HR. The hospital management is terribly loose. I also discovered that they were doing this with other nurses. It was like a modus operandi. Once you've got your benefits and all, they will ask you to pay something all of a sudden and threaten you. I really hope they won't cancel it. I just want to go home. Thanks for your reply by the way. I'm just hoping I could go home smoothly and safely.

hai all
   my husband going to travel saudi on dec 2 and his visa going to expire on dec 5 but unfortunately he ll be return on dec 10 after 5 days of visa expires..
will he face any problem???
pls kindly reply me..
thanks in advance

Hello Dear All

please guide me,,as my family has gone to pak on exit Re entry visa and is validity is till march-2015,,now i want to get their final exit without bring them back,because i am leaving my company on final exit and will join an other company after a few months.
can i get final exit for my family and to whom should i surrender their iqama?

waiting for replies

hie guys how many months i can stay in ksa if my visa is stam for exit visa

aslam u alaikum

dear sir, i resign and last working day in company was 30-4-2017.my contract is finished on 20-5-2017.my iqama is expired on 19-8-2017(arabic).today 23 days finished company did nothing for my final exit.please suggest.
and also i worked in this company for four years,my two complete salariesare left also plus ticket.
my basic salary is 3800 SR.and total salary is 5130 SR.
will they pay everything or play???

its my first time there.

please answer??????

Hello all,

I know this is an old thread but thought I should ask my query here.
Can anyone let me know the process of cancellation of final exit as my company already processed my Final Exit last month but Still I have another full month in my grace period and now I received an offer from another company. So who should I contact in my last company to cancel my final exit so that I can transfer my sponsorship to my new employer?

thank a bunch in advance.

Contact the HR and they should be able to cancel it online if the visa is still valid

you mean to say if the IQAMA is still valid?

if yes, then YES the iqama is still valid but that is what they did, they cancel the visa and processed FINAL EXIT, that is only my understanding,

thanks

if the visa is still valid

The final exit visa is only valid for 60 days after issuance so they can cancel it during this time.

However, I assume they can do it online throuh Muqeem but if couldnt then here the offical steps as follow

1) Fill a form singed and attested.
2) Letter from company requesting to cancel the exit visa.

Good luck

thanks for your input mate, really appreciate it.

Assalamalaikum

i am for final exit and stop work already my iqama expired yesterday novemeber 23 2019, and i have my final exit paper on my hand now november 19, 2019 valid unti january 19, 2019.. but my problem is my company forcing me to leave ksa as soon as possible becuase the HR said until im here they cant process any papers or cant transfer any staf or doctors to the hospital until i am staying here.. but as far as i know there is 60days grace period.. i have my ticket also december 27, 2019 same flight of my husband.. i just want to know is it true thatthe company cant proceed or transfer any doctor until i am staying here? for what the 60days grace period?