Whats your definition of beauty

A lot of people have come out that you have to be slim to beautiful, long hair , tone abs, either also think you have to be plus size to define real beauty but in your honest opinion who do you term as beautiful?

Beauty depends upon the person who observes it.........so it defers from person to person............for me a good,clean and full of humanity in the mind and heart is beautiful.................Even a miss universe or miss world will get old and loose her beauty......so body beauty is for time being.........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Beauty depends upon the person who observes it.........so it defers from person to person............for me a good,clean and full of humanity in the mind and heart is beautiful.................Even a miss universe or miss world will get old and loose her beauty......so body beauty is for time being.........

Regards,
Anil

Then why you said me " you have a really beautiful face Mal" ?? :sosad:

Apart from your beautiful mind and heart if face is also beautiful ............i don't think it is an issue...and i said depends upon the person.......so i found it and told you............

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Apart from your beautiful mind and heart if face is also beautiful ............i don't think it is an issue...and i said depends upon the person.......so i found it and told you............

Regards,
Anil

Thank you Anil!! :D

You are Welcome Mal............ :cool:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

This is the best  defination  of beauty......

Initially the exterior beauty which catches a mans eye. Could be a curvaceous figure or just bright intelligent eye contact.

Then an inner beauty defined by a great mind, open and honest personality and the ability to see things as they are and not as the might be.

Hi stumpy, I like what you said but in reality if you are not beautiful it will be difficult to be approached by a man and for him to go the extent of knowing how beautiful you are within.
Thank you

outer beauty for women only and Inner beauty is for both!

Beauty is defined by how interested the man is in the lady.
What he finds beautiful, he will want to be close to.
Keeps the species going.

Nothing like bringing up an old saying to expand the issue.... LOL
Old German proverb:
Man hat ihr Salz und Pfeffer ins Werch geworfen.
This saying points out that occasionally a young woman can't use the spinning wheel properly because someone has implanted romantic ideas in her head.
Literal meaning, "Someone has thrown salt and pepper in her works."

mas fred wrote:

Keeps the species going.

You mean whoever the man talks about woman's beauty will be close to her someday???
Then how many guys were talking that to me but they are nor closer or even far or I dont know where!

El_Jost wrote:

Old German proverb:
This saying points out that occasionally a young woman can't use the spinning wheel properly because someone has implanted romantic ideas in her head.

OK! I am not a young woman I think I am matured now- so I have no comments!

right amount of attitude and confidence and you are ready to dazzle everyone !

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Keeps the species going.

You mean whoever the man talks about woman's beauty will be close to her someday???
Then how many guys were talking that to me but they are nor closer or even far or I dont know where!

Its not necessary that if any man is praising beauty of any woman is to be closer to her.........Sometime even we don't know what happened to us........we male......we are honest in that part......after seeing the beauty we praise it..........

My definition of beauty is simple: "As I see it" :)

Everyone and everything is beautiful. It's up to us to look carefully and identify these beautiful characteristics and qualities.

mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Keeps the species going.

Maybe not be close, but he probably wants to be.
As a caveman, when I see beauty and would love to explore it.

Farhaz wrote:

Everyone and everything is beautiful. It's up to us to look carefully and identify these beautiful characteristics and qualities.

You know one thing brother what we want to see only that thing we are seeing...............so want to see good and beauty we can see everywhere and in everybody...............

aryavrat wrote:
Farhaz wrote:

You know one thing brother what we want to see only that thing we are seeing...............so want to see good and beauty we can see everywhere and in everybody...............

The inverse is also true, unfortunately.

Thats the reason i have not written much about beauty...............

mas fred wrote:
mal wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Keeps the species going.

Maybe not be close, but he probably wants to be.
As a caveman, when I see beauty and would love to explore it.

And Frankly the opposite is the same :shy

I didn't get it..............

aryavrat wrote:

I didn't get it..............

I must admit the opposite of a caveman exploring the beauty he sees did lead to some fights of fantasy.
For one moment I envisioned a mountaineer enjoying the world atop of a peak.....

mal wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Old German proverb:

OK! I am not a young woman I think I am matured now- so I have no comments!

Who said that you are not young,  you are matured too.........but it doesn't mean that young people are not matured................

Caveman and exploring.

Some how this is a rare combination.

You mean the caveman drags the wife by her hair and take her in the cave and knock her totally out????

aryavrat wrote:

Who said that you are not young,  you are matured too.........but it doesn't mean that young people are not matured................

umm..mm yeah! thanks! :)

You are welcome..........

One guy told me today you are hot in this sari!!! What is it? He told that to me so many times... :/ Is that not beautiful?? :shy

I think he said because you are beautiful.............and i wondered his vision he can see you even in avatar...........

aryavrat wrote:

I think he said because you are beautiful.............and i wondered his vision he can see you even in avatar...........

no no he didnt said it looking at my avatar... we were faced to face speaking with each others... :)

Wow mal..........i am jealous how lucky that guy is....................

aryavrat wrote:

Wow mal..........i am jealous how lucky that guy is....................

Not him but me lucky..-I mean my name! lol;)

Oh so your name is lucky...........

we make it an image of the beauty with all our knowledge.

Is there a difference between the observer and the observed?

when the mind can observe without prejudice there are not division between people

Hello Alexandre Mounic,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs.............
I like the comment........and yes there is a difference between observer and observed.........because if you reach to a state where observer will not exists and  observed only can remains..........then whatever you see,you will find beauty on it................

Regards,
Anil

Hi Anil,

thank you for your answer :)

I agree with you, we must see each thing such as if it was the first time you see. And it is at this time we can find the beauty everywhere

kind regards
Alexandre

Hello Alexandre,

You are welcome and anything else you want to know and if possible for me to answer i will do that.........

Regards,
Anil

beauty as having a wonderful personality. :top:

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR