Just moved to Zanzibar / Mbweni, anyone around?

Hello there,

just moved with my wife to Zanzibar / Mbweni Area (near the Airport) and looking for some other contacts. I was used to get a lot contacts wherever we stayed through Couchsurfing but this is more or less dead in Zanzibar.

So any Expats in my Area (I know there are a lot) who would like to meet to share experience, talk or whatever we can do on this quite Island :-)

Best, Olli

Yea I live at kembe samaki near mbweni what's up how do u see zanzibar my cntact 0717384924 or 0777679791

Hey Ollie, not sure I can call myself an x pat, but am here for 5 months and then I will see. I'm having similar problems as you, would be great to meet more people. I see you have been here a month, so you may have got it sussed by now. I have only just moved into stone town after quite a few weeks in a village which was remote. If you want to meet for a coffee or a chat that would be good. I am sure there are buddies out there. My phone number is +255779665566 regards Sue

Hi Ollie,

Hope you are having a good time. I am moving there in about three weeks. So hope to see you there. And if in case you get homesick, we can speak German<3.

Bis dann,