UPSA uni

My husband has bin offered a place at UPSI in KL sep 2014 or 2015, we are going out this May to have a look about (anyone know wet is cheap /nice to stay for a few days)
as we have not had much info about the corse or uni ...they just say it's really good .
We are both from U.K. sheffield an Kent and have a 20month old daughter an 2 small dogs .
We are so up for this adventure an have lived abroad before in Greece for 5years .
Can anyone tell us if it's a good uni , he is doing Animation!
Is housing ok  easy to get , And has anyone made the move already that can help x
Thankyou

I haven't heard of UPSA, so decided to google it. Surprisingly, I could not find a website. I hope you've got it right :-)

Accomodation is generally cheaper than the UK and you can find a serviced apartment to stay for a few days that will cost you between 1000-1500 USD per month. This depends on location of course and I'm not sure where your univ is located.

Do note that dogs (or pets in general) are not allowed in hotels / serviced apartments / condos. Only owners of standalone houses will agree to pets. However, safety is an issue in KL and I'd not advise it if you have a kid.

On gosh sorry my phone auto corrected me it's UPSI

Upsi sorry , do u really think it's no good for me with a kid? X thankyou for your comments really helpful

I would be severely worried about the quality of the course your hubby is thinking of taking, especially as the Uni seems to be outside the KL area? 

Don't forget you will need to apply for his student visa (called a Pass), before he leaves for Malaysia to take up the course. 

The University seems to be about 70 KM north of KL in 35900 Tanjong Malim, Perak.  Perhaps you should put your enquiry on the Ipoh part of this forum, as that city is closer than KL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanjung_Malim

Yeah, I would suggest youll rethink too. Try to check for univ in kl.