Travels and Tours

Will be glad to learn more about the safari's in Africa and holiday destination...

Try to post this thread in Kenya and Tanzania forum for better reply and also check with google for more safari options in africa......like Namibia,Angola and other countries too have that......

Regards,
Anil

I started looking up a little about Africa, partially because I dislike being ignorant, partially because of a fantastic TV programme and partially because of your posts.

Many, including my ignorant self, think of dance in Africa is as in this video.
Get to a minute in and see if your stereotypes holds - mine was smashed to bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np4Ti27g0NQ

Mas fred come to Africa its still virgin and definately you will discovered something which is not known to you before............ :D

aryavrat wrote:

Mas fred come to Africa its still virgin and definately you will discovered something which is not known to you before............ :D

Wow - if I go to Africa, I can be a virgin again?
That's very tempting but I would like to be 16 again as well.
Can't have a 50 year old virgin around, I'd have to start collecting comics. :D

More seriously, I would love to explore new countries but I have no chance at all for at least 15 years, then I'll be too ruddy old to do it.

Mas even if you are in a age of 80 then also it is worthy to visit Africa...........

aryavrat wrote:

Mas even if you are in a age of 80 then also it is worthy to visit Africa...........

OK I agree if it is just for a visit. Not for a job like you.  :)

mas fred wrote:

More seriously, I would love to explore new countries but I have no chance at all for at least 15 years, then I'll be too ruddy old to do it.

Ohhh your wife has put that much domination on you??  :lol: You can not move completely 15 years from Jakarta?? :o

mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

OK I agree if it is just for a visit. Not for a job like you.  :)

Ok you will not be working.........but find some time to visit here...........

Meet expats all over the world

OR