Is it difficult to find GFs (Decently) in abu dhabi

If the guy tries to add a post, then hardly you get 2 or 3 replies.... but if girls do it,,, then u cant stop counting replies... LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Being the first one replying to my self... LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL    :P:lol::dumbom::proud:offtopic::shy

I understand dating is considered outside the acceptable on this site.
A man claiming to be handsome is probably wasting his time anyway as no girl without serious mental issues would answer such a post.

http://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/no-dating.jpgHello Handsome1900,

Well since Expat-blog is not a dating or matchmaking site and postings that either offer or seek personal relationships are not permitted it's no surprise you aren't getting swamped with replies.

Perhaps you might also try reading your local forum's Code of Conduct to see what other rules you can manage to break. Just a thought!

You better clearly understand the message.... dont just throw replies. my message is only for joking NOT DATING...

You better read before you reply

Dont write such useless replies before you understand the message

USEFUL LINK

Was it supposed to be a joke? Everyone seemed to miss that little detail, wonder why?

As far as being a "useless reply", our female members hardly think it's useless when action is taken to advise men that this is not a dating site.

Anyway, if you have something relevant to expats that you'd like to post here, that would be extremely welcome.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Handsome,

Try to write in more elaborate forms so that people may understand what you want to say or know.......secondly choose some topics which is related to expats life,living ,knowledgeable....etc....and definetly you will get more reply to your posts.............

Regards,
Anil

Hi all,

Please note that I closed this thread as the thread it has no concerned with expatriation.

Regards,

David.

Closed

Find activities and meet other expats

OR