Ladies should I move to Riyadh????!!!

Hello!!!
I'm an English nurse and I've been offered a job in Riyadh. The contract is a good one and I'd be living in a compound but ladies I wonder if you could give me your advice/experiences.
Is it a good life or a lonely one?
What do you do for fun? Is it easy to make friends? What clothes do you wear under the abaya?
All advice would be greatly accepted!!!
Thanks xxx

RGNElla Bella wrote:

Hello!!!
I'm an English nurse and I've been offered a job in Riyadh. The contract is a good one and I'd be living in a compound but ladies I wonder if you could give me your advice/experiences.
What do you do for fun? Is it easy to make friends? What clothes do you wear under the abaya?
Thanks xxx

I don't think you would be much lonely if living in compound as there will be social gatherings. If you are coming alone it will be a little lonely but you can always meet someone.
If you are social i don't think it will be difficult to make friends, living in a compound definitely has its advantage.
Clothes....i would leave for the ladies to answer....but dress modestly I would say.

Welcome to riyadh, most of the hospitals provide compound accommodation for nurse, but you also need to ask them the details of the compound. As compound life is good and has lot of fun, but all compounds are not same. Heard from few nurse living in compound with limited access to fun. So get more details about your place and try to contact people working in your hospital.  Good Luck.

RGNElla Bella wrote:

Hello!!!
Thanks xxx

Hello dear, I hope all's well with you... Check out this site ~ http://www.nursinginsaudi.net/testimonials--64.html and for sure it will enlighten you what nurses say about living and working in the Kingdom. Wishing you all the best xxx