Introducing myself and my family

Hi
Earlier this year i was offered a 2-3 year assignment in Mauritus which i accepted.ever since I have been following this blog for some months now!
   I am from India and very happy to be here.My family my wife and younger son join me next month.My elder son continues to complete his graduate degree out of India. However he will be here next month for two months.
   I am looking for family ,house and am right now at a studio in Grand baie area in fact next door to Hidden reef,venue of last get together. Unfortunate to miss the Get together. Will miss the next one at tamarin as well as i am traveling .however hope to catch up with everybody in the next get together along with my family.

Best wishes
    jayesh

Hi jayesh and welcome on Expat.com :)
For your house problem, have a look at lexpresspropery's website or in our Mauritius Classifieds.
Sorry to miss you then but others will be there to welcome you and your family on the next get together!
Cheers
Arlette

Hi Jayesh,
welome to you and your family. I have only been here just over a week so am new too.
Susan

Hi Jayesh,

Welcome to Mauritius. My ex secretery has a house in Grand Baie for rent. I will PM you her contact number, you can call her and negotiate.

Cheers!!!
Terence

Hi

i have a two bedeoom furnished apartment for rental in mon choisy

kind regards

kiran

Hi thanks
    I have already picked up a place!
Regards
jayesh