Coffee, how safe is it in Vietnam?

This article may disturb some coffee addicts.
Dangers of coffee in Vietnam

I only buy Trung Nguyen at Co-Op Mart, so I think I'm OK. Very seldom drink large quantities outside of my home.

Fake coffee, is nothing sacred here? :(

As far as I know, many expats love to buy coffee at Phuc Long coffee because it's strong & pure (they told me so). You can either drink there or buy coffee home to make it. They have many flavors and tea, too.
There's a small coffee shop (mostly pick & go) at 63 Mạc Thi Buoi, D.1 or one in Crescent mall, D.7

Wow! Is this true? I would like a local to confirm this as it's so scary to know that I inhale my coffee. I love it so much but I have to rethink this. At 12k a pop it's cheap but I wouldn't buy another one if this is what it's come down to. I see so many locals sitting and drinking this day and night. It makes me wonder if maybe their just ignorant or oblivious.

Sadly it's true. I don't have an issue with roasting soya beans or corn, it's the illegal chemicals from China that I am mostly concerned about. China is a country that killed it's citizens with tainted baby formula. Recycles it's sewer sludge for cooking oil. Soaks unripe Durian in chemicals to speed the maturing process.