Taif trip

Hi all, I will be visiting Taif for two days via flight (i.e: Riyadh-Taif). Is it a good place to stay? Or shall I drive down to Jeddah!!! Confusion. Are car rental available at Taif airport? Also please let me know if there are taxis from Taif airport to Makkah.

Hello,

Why don't you check out hayatour.com. They do day & overnight trips. Just FYI, They have a overnight trip for Taif Flower Season & the cost is 2000 SAR excluding flight on April 11-12. Hope this is helpful!

Hi,

I've been in Taif for about 4 years, and I really love the cold weather there.  I'm sure you would enjoy your stay as well.  As far as I know there's a Taxi in Taif, Jeddah, Makkah and even Riyadh as well.  If you would like to go to shopping, I suggest you "Jeddah",  because it's near from Taif.

I think Taif is very different to Jeddah it will depend on what you enjoy doing.

It's a good time of year to go to Taif as it will be the flower festival. Taif is one of the world's top producers of roses for the cosmetic industry. It goes without saying that the weather will be cooler :-). It's a place to visit if you enjoy nature I think.

If you're looking for the sea and busy nightlife then it's better to go to Jeddah.

Hey ...we went Taif on 24th March by flight and took a car on rent at the airport. The cheapest one was Toyota Yaris for SR100 per day. Drove around the Taif city using GPS navigation. Enjoyed cable car of Alhada mountains (Cost=SR 80/person). The cable car is located in Ramada Alhada hotel..Then at night we drove down to Jeddah. And returned to Riyadh on 26th Mar-14 by driving back to Taif aiport and returning car there. It was a nice trip.