Do you know your IQ?

Mine was 163 some 40 years ago.  :)
I do not think it went up and, even if it went down a bit, there was ample room to still stop at a high level.  :cool:

mas fred wrote:

C'mon Fred, such score does not exist.  :cool:

From the article below, it is clear that my IQ was as high as Einstein's.
However I consider myself more practical than him: Einstein's relativity theory does not put bread on the table of the unemployeds, while I - with my cyber-trading - can.  :top:

If cyber-trading is done well, one can even have cake on the table, not just bread ...
One never knows what he can do if he never meets The Master.  :cool:

Highest IQ in the World
http://mostextreme.org/highest_iq.php

John C. wrote:
mas fred wrote:

C'mon Fred, such score does not exist.  :cool:

I didn't but I'm so bright, they had to add a few extra numbers.
PS, Albert was wrong about C; it isn't constant at all.

That pretty much wraps it up for the rest of his theories.

mas fred wrote:

.... I didn't but I'm so bright, they had to add a few extra numbers.
PS, Albert was wrong about C; it isn't constant at all.

That pretty much wraps it up for the rest of his theories.

:D:D

I have the IQ of a mental midget but I get by..... :lol:

stumpy wrote:

I have the IQ of a mental midget but I get by..... :lol:

Your sincerity is proof to me that your IQ is in fact higher than you think.  :par:

The chances of your getting by increase if those around you have IQs which are nothing to talk about.
Your life would be very difficult if the opposite were true.  :o

"IQ" ??  :o

What the frothing heck is that?  :/

I cannot find my IQ also......kindly check to your wallet :lol:

i think it is under scala. :unsure:cool:

Mine is 71

what is IQ :sick

A Chinese social networking thing for people without a C on their computer.

mal wrote:

IQ is 917 means I is the 9 th letter in Alphabets and Q is the 17 so together IQ is 917.............. :D

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:

IQ is 917 means I is the 9 th letter in Alphabets and Q is the 17 so together IQ is 917.............. :D

Thanks a lot Anil. Actually I thought so. But had doubts :P
So John's & Fred's IQ is very low :o

mas fred wrote:

A Chinese social networking thing for people without a C on their computer.

:o

IQ

Intelligence Quotient

The 16 Smartest People on Earth
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-16-sm … UAR2.TmYlQ

John C. wrote:

From the article below, it is clear that my IQ was as high as Einstein's.
However I consider myself more practical than him: Einstein's relativity theory does not put bread on the table of the unemployeds, while I - with my cyber-trading - can.  :top:

If cyber-trading is done well, one can even have cake on the table, not just bread ...
One never knows what he can do if he never meets The Master.  :cool:

Highest IQ in the World
http://mostextreme.org/highest_iq.php

That's a good point. Instead of finding how the apple fell, its always better eating it.

In the last 10,000 years or so, since the beginning of settled agricultural communities, the average size of the brains of humankind has shrunk by about 15%.
Does this mean that mankind's average IQ in those days was 115 compared to today's 100?

for what we need an IQ.Everything was done by computer . :thanks::offtopic:

ElAmäli wrote:

One day computer will eat for you ,marry for you,and even give birth a child for you....the most important thing it will do very soon is start praying for you...............

aryavrat wrote:
ElAmäli wrote:

One day computer will eat for you ,marry for you,and even give birth a child for you....the most important thing it will do very soon is start praying for you...............

DonŽt you see how we depend on it even here.Because we are its datas. :joking::lol:

Use computer, don't allow computer to use you...........

The man with the highest IQ, 220+, is a South Korean.  He has a job at a University in Seoul.
His name is not worth mentioning.

What pisses me off very badly is how everything guys like him ever wanted is to secure themselves highly paid jobs in Universities.
They refuse to run businesses of their own and keep on sucking salaries from academic employers: the Universities, like blood sucking parasites.  Universities are hideouts where professors know everything but cannot make US$1,000 in the stock markets.

They seem to always need someone to babysit them on their way to payday.  They cannot take insults or insult back the idiots to tears and never graduated Magna cum laude from the School of Hard Knocks.

Without an employer to pay them, their super intelligence vanishes into thin air.

It's never about the highest IQs which can be as useless as the lowest IQs.  Does the word ‘savant idiot' ring a bell?

It's about fighting and winning, not about quietly breastfeeding on the employer's sagging breasts …   :cool:

John C. wrote:

What pisses me off very badly is how everything guys like him ever wanted is to secure themselves highly paid jobs in Universities.
They refuse to run businesses of their own and keep on sucking salaries from academic employers: the Universities, like blood sucking parasites.  Universities are hideouts where professors know everything but cannot make US$1,000 in the stock markets.

They cannot take insults or insult back the idiots to tears and never graduated Magna cum laude from the School of Hard Knocks.

Without an employer to pay them, their super intelligence vanishes into thin air.

It's never about the highest IQs which can be as useless as the lowest IQs.  Does the word ‘savant idiot' ring a bell?

It's about fighting and winning, not about quietly breastfeeding on the employer's sagging breasts …   :cool:

I feel that post is very offensive to a man you don't even know.
He may be a very nice chap, but didn't go into another field, business was mentioned, because he considers education to be a better use of his time.

You claim a high IQ but have no clue as to the thoughts, feelings and ideas of others.
Perhaps a high IQ is no measure of social skill but may be a measure of other things.

ar·ro·gance
ˈarəgəns/Submit
noun
the quality of being arrogant.
"the arrogance of this man is astounding"

Kim Ung-yong is worth a mention; other people, less so.
PS - ‘savant idiot' is two words. Perhaps a high IQ limits your ability to count.

Actually the expression is "idiot savant"  a la Frenchy lingo ;)

John C. wrote:

Does the word ‘savant idiot' ring a bell?

sagging breasts

El_Jost wrote:

It is, I believe coined by Mr Down (but not in bits)
As for the order of words, a claimed very high IQ doesn't seem to allow for simple knowledge such as the adjective generally coming after the noun in French but reversed in English.

For, "sagging breasts", read, "Right tit".

John C. wrote:

Mine was 163 some 40 years ago.  :)

163 and 40 are interesting numbers.
Divide by 26 and take the integers of the results.

163/26 =  6 (F)
40/26 = 2 (B)

FB, or facebook, is a wonderful internet site, where people never lie. :D

mas fred wrote:
John C. wrote:

Does the word ‘savant idiot' ring a bell?

sagging breasts

El_Jost wrote:

It is, I believe coined by Mr Down (but not in bits)
As for the order of words, a claimed very high IQ doesn't seem to allow for simple knowledge such as the adjective generally coming after the noun in French but reversed in English.

For, "sagging breasts", read, "Right tit".

Question: Is the term "sagging breasts" the opposite of "tits up" as in this thread has gone tits up? :|

I am a card carrying member of MENSA and when I attend meetings, I am disappointed because most of them I meet when I attend are so abstract that I leave feeling like I was admitted by mistake.  I am analytical, statistical, but I am in today... the now, plus, I have a sense of humor that most people understand.  Okay,, some.

Denise in Denver wrote:

I am a card carrying member of MENSA and when I attend meetings, I am disappointed because most of them I meet when I attend are so abstract that I leave feeling like I was admitted by mistake.  I am analytical, statistical, but I am in today... the now, plus, I have a sense of humor that most people understand.  Okay,, some.

Abstractionism without commensurate cash is worthless.
At least Denise you can make a few bucks for yourself from home.  You have NO CLUE how much I want the big mouths here TO BE ABLE to do the same.
But ... aahha, one cannot go with the other.  :(

mas fred wrote:
John C. wrote:

They cannot take insults or insult back the idiots to tears and never graduated Magna cum laude from the School of Hard Knocks.

I feel that post is very offensive to a man you don't even know.
He may be a very nice chap, but didn't go into another field, business was mentioned, because he considers education to be a better use of his time.

You claim a high IQ but have no clue as to the thoughts, feelings and ideas of others.
Perhaps a high IQ is no measure of social skill but may be a measure of other things.

ar·ro·gance
ˈarəgəns/Submit
noun
the quality of being arrogant.
"the arrogance of this man is astounding"

Kim Ung-yong is worth a mention; other people, less so.
PS - ‘savant idiot' is two words. Perhaps a high IQ limits your ability to count.

I saw a new post but I did not care to read it.  :cool:

John,

Have you considered going to a local restaurant and having a seminar,, or at least an information session?

I am rushing out for lunch, although my IQ works without pressures from the stomach, and will return here later.
Have a nice weekend Denise! ...  :)

Denise in Denver wrote:

John,

Have you considered going to a local restaurant and having a seminar,, or at least an information session?

Will tell you.
Now I go out.

John C. wrote:

At least Denise you can make a few bucks for yourself from home.  You have NO CLUE how much I want the big mouths here TO BE ABLE to do the same.

Gerhard Richter would probably agree with your first, but I do not.

You have no clue how much I want to big mouths on here to learn to appreciate the value of politeness, understanding and pretty much everything else over cash.
Cash may well me important in many ways, it definitely keeps stress levels lower, but it is far from the most important thing in life.
Bragging about your cash is probably the most tedious thing in the world.

Denise in Denver wrote:

John,

That, I suspect, would be slightly more effective at emptying the place than a customer  finding a rat's head in his soup course.

mas fred wrote:
John C. wrote:

Gerhard Richter would probably agree with your first, but I do not.

You have no clue how much I want to big mouths on here to learn to appreciate the value of politeness, understanding and pretty much everything else over cash.
Cash may well me important in many ways, it definitely keeps stress levels lower, but it is far from the most important thing in life.
Bragging about your cash is probably the most tedious thing in the world.

Profit is a dirty word for those who CANNOT make any ...

Find activities and meet other expats

OR