Homeschooling Network in Jubail

Hello everyone,
My family is relocating to Jubail in April and I am trying to find out if there is any homeschooling network,or parents that are homeschooling their children and interested in starting a support network.
I have 3 children( 1 girl 9 in May and 2boys 12 and 5 in April) who have always been in mainstream education,but our plan is to homeschool them now. Looking forward to positive responses. ☺️

Thanks

Hello,

Welcome to Jubail!  I wanted to email you because I know how it was when we first came here and we couldn't find any other homeschoolers.  We have been here for 2 1/2 years. Since then,  I have found a few families that homeschool and have heard of a couple more.  I homeschool my kids (9 year old girl and 12 year old boy).  We get together every now and then with a couple of the other families for a group play date.  We don't do any schooling together since we all use different curriculums. 

My kids and me are heading home for the summer in a few days.  I hope you and your kids are adjusting well.

Lolita

Hi Lolitawilliamson,
Great to finally get a response!  I have sent you a message.

Thanks

Hi, I just wanted to ask if you ladies are still here in Jubail?

Hello Rabail,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately, none of the members who have participated in this thread is still active.

If you are looking for any information, I invite you to add your own thread on the Jubail forum.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed