Tennis on a Tuesday, any ladies interested?

Hi,

We are three ladies (late 40s, early 50s) who play tennis on a Tuesday morning in Swieqi.  We are looking for a fourth to join us. We dont take it too seriously!  Our coach is very laid back and makes it fun.  The cost would be 7 euros and it starts at 9am.

We have been playing for a couple of years, but dont let that put you off, we arent that good! If you have played tennis before so not an absolute beginner that would be ideal.

Any nationality is welcome!

Let me know if you are interested.
Linda

Hello Linda,

Can a man otherwise fitting your criterion very well, join you?

Thanks,
Russell

Is this normal in Malta?

Hi, I am Elizabeth (American, age 42 in July). I have been playing for a while; I can maintain a decent volley but I am NOT competitive.  I work until 1pm on Tuesdays but I could be free anytime in the afternoon (on other days too)….In case your meeting time is flexible, I have my own racquet, happy to share court costs, and would love to join. Thanks for your consideration.

So sorry I didn't get back to you I have been away and have had technical problems!! One of the other women has found a fourth to play now but there maybe a space later in the year will let you know if you are still interested and a space comes up.