A native New English ESL Teacher looking for an job and move to Hanoi

Hi Everybody,

I am currently residing in Turkey. I would like travel solo to the beautiful country of Vietnam and start living in Hanoi in April.
I have BA degree in Comparative Literature and hold a CELTA Certificate.

I have a couple of questions and would very much appreciate to get some feedback;   
* Would any of you know any teaching jobs going around in April for a New English Teacher?
* If I came on my UK passport and bought a tourist visa on-line, will there be any problems when hired, to get a work permit? 
* Are there any reliable web-sites to find a shared flat, no more than 250$ a month.

Thanks in advance & Kindest Regards  :)

Hi,
For your questions,
1. It's not difficult for foreigners to apply for the English teaching job here in Hanoi, either in RMIT University, Hanoi Campus, or other English centers such as Apollo, Pathway, Language Link etc,
2. I think it's not a big issue, but just to be sure, I need to double check it for you.
3. What a coincidence, I have a cozy room in Ba Dinh street, several steps to two beautiful lakes and supermarket, in a quiet and safe area. I am staying in a different room in the same villa. Fully furnished, free wifi and cleaning services. The price is $300.
You could email me at s3344085@rmit.edu.vn or call me at 09 83 103 988.
Huong

Jasminye wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I am currently residing in Turkey. I would like travel solo to the beautiful country of Vietnam and start living in Hanoi in April.
I have BA degree in Comparative Literature and hold a CELTA Certificate.

I have a couple of questions and would very much appreciate to get some feedback;   
* Would any of you know any teaching jobs going around in April for a New English Teacher?
* If I came on my UK passport and bought a tourist visa on-line, will there be any problems when hired, to get a work permit? 
* Are there any reliable web-sites to find a shared flat, no more than 250$ a month.

Thanks in advance & Kindest Regards  :)

[moderated: pls give useful info instead of your email address]