New to the forum, presentation and some question

Hi There,
I'm Italian, and i'm in uk since 2004, now i'm planing to move to Gozo by the end of this month, thanks to my girlfriend which is gozitan, we both work in the hotel industry in uk and we would like to find a job in there, i'm sure shouldn't be a problem due the beginning of season, but i was wondering will be a chace to change career in the future?
I don't speak maltese, but i do speak english and Italian, two out of three :)
What you guys use to do e-commerce, i mean which web site ebay.co.uk or ebay.it?

Thanks for your help i will keep you update how i get along

Welcome and good luck in your new venture.
For e commerce I use ebay.co.uk but that's because I don't speak Italian!
The only problem is lots of companies will not post to Malta so I use a send on service.
No problem with stuff from China as they post anywhere and usually for free.

Terry

Depending upon what I want I use Play.com (free delivery to Malta) and Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.
It usually comes down to cost of delivery.

Thanks for the replays

Kempinski Hotel in Gozo is always looking for staff.

I use ebay UK, AT, DE and IT as well as COM resp. US especially to purchase hard to find parts for my motorcyles.
There are a number of sellers (private and commercial) who offer shipping to Malta, and if they don't but I really want the article, then I use one of the shipping services (shiplowcost, delivertomalta or mgs - depending on size or weight)
Same for amazon: DE, UK or COM but for english books I switched to Thebookdepository because of their free delivery :)
In Malta there's always a chance to change your career, but unless you're an real expert in the particular field you want to work, you should follow the "Maltese system", i.e. attend a course to acquire the respective certificate (otherwise you have to work for very low salary) or start your business as self-employer.

You should apply to The Manager Ta Cenc in Gozo. This is a four star hotel which says it is a five star ( which it was ) and under the newly returned manager will be back up there in no time !!!