Hallo everybody

My name is Nino I live in Georgia and I really wish to study in Europe. You have some very interesting topics here. I really need your help. Can you tell me which europian countries are the cheapest to study and live, and also where is easier to find a half time job for student?
best regards

Hi Nino
have you got any idea about the field of study. I live in Norway now. Pretty expensive here and cold. I think Germany can be good. You have plenty of choises for the uni and you can afford less expensive living cost there.

Cheers
sue

Welcome on board Nino and Sue!

Nino, all European countries are more or less expensive, and I believe it's possible to find a part time job everywhere... Can you speak a foreign language, or are you willing to learn? Any preference maybe?

All the best,

Julien

Hi once again :)

I'd like to study art, I know English and Russian but London and Moscow are really very expencive cities. The main thing for me is to find a place in europe where it is the cheapest to study and also where i'll have to pay less for my appartment. If i go
I'll do it on myself so it's important that i could pay all this with my part time job. I know it's very difficult to find such place so i'm counting on you.
Suggest pleace any place (and i would be thankfull if you also write some interesting prices in euros... just how much it costs you to live where you live :) )

thanks everybody for your help :)

If you are looking at a long term plan, consider getting the CELTA English teaching certificate, and then you should be able to get work most anywhere, the advantage is that teaching English is usually outside of school hours, so you would be able to study as well....just a suggestion.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR