Vulgar, obscene member profiles and posts on Expat Blog

Hi Julien,

I have noticed an increase in the number of obscene profiles or vulgar posts on Expat.com which is a platform to share credible information and opinions amongst expats.
Please look into these kinds of profiles and weed out the black sheep from the flock.

Thanks and regards,
Nash

Hello Nash,

I moved your post on the forum Help us improve the website for better visibiliy.

If you find a posting offensive or inappropriate please report it by clicking on the Report button which appears at the bottom right hand corner of the posting.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Nash1984 wrote:

Hi Julien,

I have noticed an increase in the number of obscene profiles or vulgar posts on Expat.com which is a platform to share credible information and opinions amongst expats.
Please look into these kinds of profiles and weed out the black sheep from the flock.

Thanks and regards,
Nash

Hi Nash, :)
Why did the obscene posts and profile increase you reckon?

Just report these profiles. We ll delete all of them

Julien wrote:

Just report these profiles. We ll delete all of them

How about recycling the deleted posts?  :o
A cyber-museum of the most brutal, vulgar and obscene posts ever written where visitors pay US$1 to read and see how rude cyber-people have become ...

Sociologists and psychiatrists will be on the waiting line to study decaying human behaviour.   :)

Hasnaa wrote:

Hello Nash,

I moved your post on the forum Help us improve the website for better visibiliy.

If you find a posting offensive or inappropriate please report it by clicking on the Report button which appears at the bottom right hand corner of the posting.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hello Hasnaa, :)

At my end in the Caribbean the 'Report' button is at the top right hand corner of any post.
I know Caribbean islanders practice voodoo and obeah and I hope changing the place of the 'Report' button from bottom to top and vice-versa is not one of their tricks.   :cool:

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR