UAE Power of Attorney

Dear All,
I'm presently living in Jeddah, KSA. I want to give POA ( Power of Attorney) to my brother who is living in Dubai-UAE. I would like to know is it possible for me prepare the POA in Jeddah for him which will be acceptable by Dubai Courts.

The matter is really urgent. Any help/guidance will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Ok, So here is the procedure :

1. You need to make a POA from ' Qitab-ul adal-/ ( Public Notary) , They will type it in Arabic [ its free of cost]   , I have heard you can make a POA from your country embassy as well .. i didn't do that.

2. Then you have to take it to KSA-MOFA.
3. Then to UAE Consulate in Jeddah to attest the document.
4. In UAE- You have to attest from UAE-MOFA and maybe from UAE-Ministry of Justice .

Does the person whose name appears on the POA in Saudi have to travel to the UAE consulate for attestation or can it be sent to the consulate by someonelse?

I remember UAE Consulate asked me to show them my Iqama before accepting my papers. I will advice the person to be present himself in UAE Consulate.

Hi This is Siraj from India. Currently I live in Khamis Mushayt, KSA for last 10 months. I were apply a bank home loan at India. They said i need to get the stamping in Power of Attorney. Could u anyone tell me what is the procedure for getting stamp in the POA.

You should get POA from Indian Embassy near your City in KSA.

Frnd My colleague told me that we can get the signature from notary public at our current city too in the POA.. is it true or i must need to contact empassy.