Amazing Photographer Needed

I need some help...

Can anyone refer me to a wedding photographer from the north coast?

I will be getting married in Cabrera in May and in need of a decent photographer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance!

Harold

Hello Harold,

Please have a look at the section photographers in Dominican Republic; it might be helpful.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Are you getting married at a hotel or privately?  If at a hotel you may be stuck with their photographer.  If not let us know and we will try to help.

No i will be getting married outside of the hotel. Any referrals would be gratly appreciated. Thanks:)

Felix Corona (www.felixcorona.com) is located in Sosua and regularly does weddings in the Cabrera area.

Contact Karina from photobykarina.com/
She lives in Cabarete and does wedding pictures all over Dominican republic (and also in Europe). Make sure you contact her ahead of time as she books really fast.
Denise

I have moved from canada as a pro (Glamour) photogrpher to Sosua, I can certaintly do a weding and some creative artistic stuff for you if you like.

Bernie Cyr
Adventure Living

welcome to the forums Bernie!  Make  sure to introduce yourself on our Introductions thread!!!!

Do you have a portfolio website or something we can direct people to view your work for consideration and contact?

What is the date of your wedding?
What is the venue -- beach? church?
I plan on being in the DR late May. I have photographed some 50 or 60 beach weddings in the U.S.
If your wedding is in late May, I would be pleased to send you two or three websites of weddings that I have photographed.

George Fryer
[email protected]