New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here

I'm moroccan currently I live in Rabat i do speak good language so we can communicate easily , so once you get here in Morocco i can help you , in whatever matter you're asking for . real estate , renting ...and even learning the local language ...have a nice day

shoukran Fritz :happy:

I am 35 man from Libya, , I like to have fun and new experenese in Morocco, I don't Smoke ,I will traveling to Morocco casablanca on 17th of May and I will stay for A week,,
I speak english and Arabic
I have a meeting there for one day and the rest is toursit
I will book a hotel near center
have a nice time

:) u are welcome , hope u visit morocco many times

:unsure  hello im hannah moroccan , 25 years old , i understand you , especially if u don't speak darija ,, ppl here speak just french sometime but rarely English,, it would me my pleasure to help u learning darija (^_~) ,,,this is my facebook Id Happy emoxa
if u need any help , im here for ya Frnd

hi everyone. my name is summer. I'm living back in my homeland of new zealand with my husband whom is from agadir. i have posted our marriage experience a step by step guide on here so if anyone needs assistance of question feel free to ask me :)  will be looking forward to coming back for a holiday end of the year to morocco :) cest la vie

hi,nice to meet you,im rizlan from rabat

hey guys i am who i am..Moroccan woman living in Marrakech...if i need help for this site i will try to call you "just kidding"...have an nice day :-D

Hey maja .. i am Hassan .. tell me what kind of business u would like to start in morocco?

Wish you the best pacsela :) i wish we can meet and tell me all about your country  and way of life.. TAKE CARE! AND AN EARLY WELCOME BACK.

Ok thanks   :)

Hi all I am James and I will be moving there on the 21/5/14, I am looking to make a new life and start over. I am excited and a little scared at the same time. I lost my family last year in an accident and now am ready for my new life to start. I am looking for new friends and love any advice I could get living in Morocco. Thanks....

So sorry to hear about your family :(
Sounds like you are off to an adventure, enjoy!

:cheers:

Hi, I'm Louise.

I just arrived last week in Casablanca, from the UK, to be with my husband. He is Moroccan.

We are currently in Agadir on holiday but will return to Casa on 15th June.

My biggest obstacle seems to be finding work as I know only basic French and a little Darija!

I am an experienced PA/Exec Assis and have also been an Office Manager for private companies and Councils/NHS.

I'm 39 years young!

Any tips on where to look for suitable work and when to start the Carte Sejour application and process would be appreciated!

Any English, or English speaking ladies feel free to send me a message if you fancy a coffee etc.

Many thanks
Louise

Welcome to morocco james .. if u came to rabat let me know :) it will be a pleasure. And am really sorry for your family .. may their souls rest in peace... just send me a private message and we will hook up .. TC

Retired professional couple, 70's, highly reliable, considering move to a major Moroccan city, to rent a high standard 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment.  We have steady retirement income.  Cultural activities, good food, quiet, bookstores, walkability nearby important to us.  Husband a current affairs writer, wife an artist.  Suggestions on location most appreciated.

hey
My name is Ben , if you decide to move to casablanca letme know how cani assit you, also i am real estate agent and i assist expa to find accomodation in morocco, here is my tel number to reach me anytime 0617889430

Regards

Ben

H

Ya Salam!
I´m Denisa, new Marrakchia :) I recently moved to Marrakesh, which I choose for living for some time and would be nice to meet some local expats here, especially English speaking. My French is still a bit poor.

I´m also new on this site and just getting know how it is working here. Already some people with empty profiles sent me contact request without any msg. Don´t know what to think about it...but anyway thanks for welcome and I´m looking forward to some new contacts.

Denisa

Hello Sophie,
I am Soukaina, a native Moroccan from Tangier, a newly graduate Computer engineer, I speak fluent English, French, Moroccan dialect(darija), Arabic, a little bit of Spanish and I started recently learning German, I am  very interested in meeting German speaking people, I will be happy to show you around in Tangier and teach you a few words in Darija if you want to =)

I hope I will be hearing from you soon.

salam Soukaina,

mein Name ist Kader und bin aus Deutschland, Ich würde auch interessiert in euere Diskussion teilzunehmen, natürlich falls ich aufgenommen bin.

bis bald
Kader

Hi everyone,

My name is Sorin, I am a civil engineer and last year, 2013, I have worked in Morocco like Engineering Manager for a International Company in Telecom Domain. I had the chance to meet lot of special people and places that made me feel that finally I found my place. There I have meet my future wife and I decided that I want to continue my personal and professional life in Morocco, close to my family and our friends.

From February 2014 I'm working in Myanmar like Engineering Manager for the same International Company in Telecom Domain.

My intention is to relocate my personal life and my career in Morocco.
I hope i will find here with you lot of future friends and advices than can help me to find a job, or some contacts about multinational companies that needs people expatriate engineer, like me.

Thank you for the attention given to read this message so important to me.
I wish you all that all your dreams to come reality! :)

It's always a pleasure to see that more romanians are relocating to Morocco. Bine ai venit pe expat-blog :)

Hello Everyone, I am Kris from Philippines all i can  say "I LOVE MOROCCO"

Hi chirvase;
It is great to meet you, a few questions for you, when are you moving here, and witch city are you going to live?  I work as a Corporate English Instructor for BKSI Linguistics and I can keep a ear open for you. Let me know James..

Hi; Hambabiker

I will be traveling to and from Rabat almost everyday for work, I will be there working for BKHS LINGUISTICS all most everyday, I teach Corporate English I would love to meet one day to say hi. Let me know, if you like you could call me on my cell the number is 0611233773

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

[Moderated: off topic]

Sooon Soon in morocco .. wish to meet up with new friends

Let me know when I am in Casablanca.

What city?
:)

[Moderated: off topic]

Howdy all ,
I 'm Hazan. I live in The Red City ( Marrakesh ) , I 'm not an expat yet but would love to move to The Uk . I 'm proud of being one of the Moroccan community in this blog .My aim is to promote my beautiful country and exchange thoughts with people from differents background .
I volunteer my time to take part in some international charities .
I met many expats through this blog whom I m keeping in touch till now .
My friends say I m a shy man but with multiple skills haha ...

Multumim frumos .

Hello AdriSakurai could you please post in English as this is the anglophone version of the site.

Thank you  :cheers:

Kenjee

Ok I got it I will write in English

Hello I'm Moroccan from Tangier but living now in Rabat. Let me know if I can be of any help.

I am Australian and have  a job starting in Marrakech  late Sept or early Oct. I am so looking forward to it !!

HELLO everybody,
it sounds nice to see how Rabat has become a multi culture city. Am Kati ,located in, and would like to get to know some interesting friends from all over the world. i have a master degree in management, and also would like to have some nice talk :-)

regards
Kati

:top: hello everyone, my name is richard from philippine , i just came here in morocco 10 days ago and i find it very interesting place to start a new life, but the main problem is i dont know how to speak french or thier arabic language but i starting to learn litle by litle , just drop a massege to say hello to everyone. :D

Closed