New members of the Sweden forum, introduce yourself here

Hello all... this is Farhan, I have been living in Sweden from past two years... I studied Masters of Business Administration from University of Gavle in Sweden, and now on a job hunt for quite some time. I have over three years of professional working experience in Marketing and Business Development. I also run my online social project which is called SPARK and have a reputable following of 17k peeps.... I hope it will be good to know all of you as I like to make new friends and meet different people around the world :) ...

Hi,my name is Graham and i currently live in Burkina Faso.I am self employed in cotton and textile business.I want to move to Sweden to further my education and work at the same time.I intend to apply for 90 days stay.I need to know if the three months stay will enable me find work and study at the same time.I speak English and french too.

I am planing to apply for visas by February.I will appreciate your kind advice,

Thanks.

Graham

Hi,

My name is Graham.I joined this forum recently in search for any information concerning job opportunities in Sweden and its major cities.I am 35 years old from Burkina Faso and i plan to move to Sweden by February.

I have my own business and with no skilled work experience except TRADE.Can you give me information on finding a job and the possibility of getting a work permit.

I will alos love to be your friend if you want me to be.

Thank you.

Graham

Hi .. my name is jenni from sri lanka.21 years old girl. I will move to sweden in this august to study in jönköping university. I'm looking for a good friend to assist me n who can provide me with home stay.. i dont know about sweden culture .. so i need a freind who can educate me...  please drop me an email to [email protected]   .   I will provide my details to u further more.

Thankx
Jenni :)

Hi bonnei i would like to know u .. :) hope we can b friends .. still im in sri lanka but i will come to sweden in this august. Like to c u there. I have a small problem with accomodation. How can we find a home stay?? Please let me know.

Thankx
Jenni

Hi i would like to b your friend. Contact me through my email.. love to hear from you soon :p

billyrogers95 wrote:

Hi im billy ive just moved here from england and im looking for work and to get so know some great people.  :top:

Hi love to hear from you soon .. my name is jenni. I will be in sweden in this august. Contact me via email. [email protected].

Thanx

Lektorsara wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Sara, and i have been living outside Stockholm since 1995. I teach at gymnasium in Uppsala and come originally from Surrey in England, although I lived for 8 years in Norwich before moving to Sweden, with my Swedish husband, who I met while studying for my PhD in Uk. We are now separating and I am looking for new friends and people to chat to. My interests, when I have time, are live music, nature , playing tennis and more recently innebandy.

Hi sara,

Im jenni from sri lanka. I will come to sweden in this august to do my degree in jönköping university. I need your help to get in touch with people n i do belive we can b friends . Good friends. I need a home stay as well . Can u please help me to find out a good home stay please.

Looking forward for yoyr reply.
Thankx

angela jenni wintson wrote:
Lektorsara wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Sara, and i have been living outside Stockholm since 1995. I teach at gymnasium in Uppsala and come originally from Surrey in England, although I lived for 8 years in Norwich before moving to Sweden, with my Swedish husband, who I met while studying for my PhD in Uk. We are now separating and I am looking for new friends and people to chat to. My interests, when I have time, are live music, nature , playing tennis and more recently innebandy.

Hi sara,

Im jenni from sri lanka. I will come to sweden in this august to do my degree in jönköping university. I need your help to get in touch with people n i do belive we can b friends . Good friends. I need a home stay as well . Can u please help me to find out a good home stay please.

Looking forward for yoyr reply.
Thankx

My email address is [email protected]

Hello everyone,

I would just like to remind everyone that this thread is reserved for the new members to introduce themselves only.

If you have any other questions, topics to talk about or requests, it would be great if you could post them on the Sweden forum and avoid being off-topic here.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

My name is Alexander Okbai .I am an  Eritrean located in North East AFRICA. Last year I graduated in computer engineering ( 5 year course) and I an looking  a job  outside my country b\c it is hard to live here.

Hi everyone! I am an American expat returning to Sweden. I lived here from 2010-2013, then moved back to the States with my wife so she could study at an American university. Suddenly she had a dream job offer in Uppsala in the branch she was studying, so we moved back to Sweden a week ago! I didn't live in Uppsala before, so it'll be a whole new city to learn. However, I have the joy of already being in the Swedish system and accustomed to Swedish life. So, if any of you out there need any tips or help, then please let me know! Of course, with any move to another country, there are always new and adventurous and confusing and challenging things to deal with. I'll be blogging about my journey at belovelive.com, if you care to check in! I am looking forward to following my dream of writing and photographing full-time here in Sweden. Please let me know if you have any writing or photography needs. I wish you all well, and I hope to meet some of you face to face - especially if you live in Uppsala!

Mvh /Liz

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437631

Thanks!

Closed