New members of the South Africa forum, introduce yourself here

I love to be in south Africa, because I am an african, and I also believe that coming there will be a privilage to me for expantion of my experience in butchery job; thanks!

Hi.
Julian.
I looking a job in your country as Health Care Assistant in Cap Town or other city .
if you can help me you send all information at my email , OK .

My name is imran.  I have done BSIT.i have 6 years working experience in Pakistan.  I want. To relocate to south Africa.  Kindly. Anyone help and assist me.

nicolasdiaz and imranaslam921 > Please note that this thread has been created for the introduction of the new members only.

For job offers and job requests, i will advise you to post in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/south-africa/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello I just joined not sure what to do Lol!

cheryld wrote:

Hello I just joined not sure what to do Lol!

Welcome to the forum.

You could start by introducing yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

For security reasons please do not post persoanl contact information like email addresses, phone numbers etc on an open forum.

Dear.
Priscilla.
thanks for your advice.
Priscillia, you can help me? escribeme to nicolas_46 [a] yahoo.es
I hope to answer.

Regards.
Nicolas :top:

Many thanks to all,
I'm Devos from DRC. I'm living in South Africa.

Thanks

nicolasdiaz wrote:

Dear.
Priscilla.
thanks for your advice.
Priscillia, you can help me? escribeme to nicolas_46 [a] yahoo.es
I hope to answer.

Regards.
Nicolas :top:

Please note that Priscilla is a member of the forum administration team and so will not answer personal requests. Please take up the advice she has offered you in her post.

Hi All,

I am Ajay from Bangalore and will be moving to Cape Town in 2 months. Still trying to evaluate the Job offer as the salary of R 40,000 seems low to me. Hope to make new friends in CPT.

hi there i am single guy with no ties .i am city and guilds qualified electrician and did all my training in the UK . I am currently in south Africa with family but i would and willing to relocate.I am outgoing and can comuncate at all levels and have wide range of experiance in electrical work due to the fact i have worked on various projects inUK and around SouthArica but i would like to settle in a permantant position

Hi am Ethel a zimbabwe and am living in south africa capetown.  Working as a waitress.guy go for you dream dont be afrid of challengues ;)

I have no problem or threat to go but the chance to go S.Africa is headache for me. Then, I'm ready if  somebody help me for my moving case

Hello every body! I hope Peace  and love for all of you !
My Name is  Motuma Wirtu ,I'm Living In Ethiopia now.But I want to move south Africa and every where other than Ethiopia.I have professional experience in government institution.Then, I'm waiting your help to go there as every body give me important information or offer as I get the chance to move . Thank you very much!!

My name is Mufaro Mahleka ,stays in Capetown have hotel management qualifications would like to go to either Tanzania, Mozambique , Kenya, Angola and Madagascar to pursue my career in hospitality industry.

my name is Olivia Ngubeni' stays in South Africa, Johannesburg i have a qualification catering i would like to move to Mozambique to persue my dreams in hospitality

Hello everyone and thank you all for your introductions :)

Just a quick reminder though that this forum was made for new members to introduce themselves only.

To avoid being off topic on this particular thread, please post in the South Africa forum if you have any specific questions. You can choose amongst the different categories that we have allocated in the forum so as to get a better interaction and more precise answers from the other members.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

My name is Enock Kaye and I am a holder of a diploma in General nursing and currently not employed because of challenges in my country. I want to explore greener pastures abroad. I hope this would be helpful

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=437627

Thanks!

Closed