New Business Opportunity

Hi all,
My wife and I are part of a large concern who will be launching a fantastic opportunity in our business into Mexico and then, over the next couple of years, launching into 24 other Latin American countries. Andrea and I wish to expand our circle of friends in Mexico and get to know more about the people, the places to visit, the history and the culture. We are also business entrepreneurs who are looking for contacts that we can really help to realise their dreams. If we can combine friendship with business, all the better.

Are there people out there who would be interested in ongoing friendship and/or a business opportunity, please get in contact with us.
Thanks
John & Andrea

Hello John and Andrea:
I am a single mom of a teenager who will be off to college the year after next!   I have only been to Puerto Vallerta but I am not reading a lot about Mexico for ExPats.

You seem like such nice people and wanted to know if the photo of you was taken en route to Los Arcos?

Also, I am hoping to link up with other singles over 55.  If you have any suggestions, do let me know!
My home email is:  [email protected]

Best,
Arlene R.

arleneruby wrote:

Hello John and Andrea:
I am a single mom of a teenager who will be off to college the year after next!   I have only been to Puerto Vallerta but I am not reading a lot about Mexico for ExPats.

You seem like such nice people and wanted to know if the photo of you was taken en route to Los Arcos?

Also, I am hoping to link up with other singles over 55.  If you have any suggestions, do let me know!
My home email is:  [email protected]

Best,
Arlene R.

=============

Arlene,
:) Before linking people with other people, you may want to think twice.  :(https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=341976

John, are you working for a multi level company ?

Julien,
Yes we are, as Independent Business Owners, and we are very excited about the very simple and consistent business model that will allow you to earn every time someone makes a mobile telephone call.

Not everyone's 'cup of tea' but an opportunity worth looking at for yourself so You can make a judgement call on the opportunity, the vision and the organisation and its support structure.

Look forward to continuing the conversation, if you wish.
Warm regards
John & Andrea

OK thanks - MLM are not allowed nor welcome on Expat.com, unfortunately

Closed