Meet a friend

I just moved to amsterdam with my boyfriend. Am looking to make new friends that i can go out with to a bar or club. I love having fun and dancing but my old Friends are far away. If there is anyone that wants to Explore amsterdam with me let me know :top: .  I speak dutch and english .

Hi new in town86,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)
So what brings you to Amsterdam? are you there to work or perhaps to study please?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

I enjoy being in Amsterdam i think its the best city in Nederland. There is always something to do in Amsterdam and the night life is amazing. I used to live in Enschede and amersfoort and trust me it was boring haha. So we decided to look for a job in Amsterdam and move.. 
How about you Why you in Amsterdam?

Hi New in town86,

Welcome on board to this site and please note that Priscilla is part of the Blog team and she is from Quatre Bornes  ;)

Amsterdam is an unique city and I think you can not compare this with any other city in the Netherlands.

Cruyff used to play with Ajax ... I have never been to Amsterdam though I was not far from it... I think Gouda is a great place since i love gouda especially the huge cheese tires they have there  :P

:cool: Hello everyone, I just registered. I'm Italian in Rome, I'm 33 and Sunday, I came back from 2 days in amsterdam beautiful :) .. my english is not perfect so sorry in advance. however certainly know that I will return to Amsterdam with my boyfriend as soon as possible. I liked it too. with two days I have seen too little :)

I live in Amsterdam since 5 months ago. I move here because my partner is Dutch. Maybe it would be nice to meet up so we can share experience and maybe further as friendship? :)

Regards,
Dede

Ciao Marikarika80,

Welcome on board to this site.
You are so right: two days are not enough to explore Amsterdam.
When you have plans to return?