Hi I am looking for a russian language teacher

Hi my name is Randy and I am looking for someone who can teach me the basics of the Russian language. I am new to the language so there is much to learn for me  :) . I am willing to pay a reasonable fee per hour or instead I can teach you Dutch in return.

I work as a recruitment consultant in the area of Amstelveen/Amsterdam and currently living in Hoofddorp - so the best place to meet will be somewhere around these cities.

Cheers Randy

Hi Randy,

I suggest you to post your ad in the Language classes in Amsterdam section please. Do note that this is actually the most appropriate section for this type of request. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks, will do  :top:

Hi Randy =)
Are you still looking for the language teacher? ;)
Let me know, I would be happy to help ^__^

My name is OLGA. I am a native Russian. I have graduated from MSLU (MINSK State LINGUISTIC University) DEPARTMENT-Russian Language for Foreigners. I use different linguistic methods and programs available, depending on the student's needs. I teach all levels, adults and children of any age. I am using English as an intermediary language. I can also help you understand the everyday life, Russian traditions and so on. I am also available for help with editing. We can conduct the lessons on weekday evenings or on weekends.

Hi Olga  :cheers:

Welcome on board.

Please note that you are posting on a thread which is more than one year old so I can imagine that the original poster will no react anymore.

You can place your offer in the classifieds in the green banner above the page.
This is the appropriate place since the forum is not designed for these kind of posts.

Have a nice day!