I need Info, pls can anybody help me

Hello Sir,

I came to saudi on 5th march 2013 on freelance viza. my prof on iqama is building electrician (kharbai mabani) my iqama will expire on 23 may 2014. my kafil is in red category but CR permit valid est. my kafil is from other city. my passport and iqama also with me.
1. Now i got job in MNC company (green category). but they want me to work for 3 months probation period. after probation they will transfer my sponsorship.
Is it possible to work 3 months without transfer. and my iqama is going to expire in next 3 months and checking is going on streets.
2. My new company will give any proof letter in probation period to show jawazat while checking?
3. Can i change my sponsorship to new co without my old kafils 3 letters? Why because he is demanding more money. my orig passport and iqama is available at me.
4. How much time will take for transfership process.
5. If my iqama expire before transfer, then new sponcer can change sponsorship and iqama renew? why bcoz my old kafil cant renew my iqama.

please suggest me what shud i do i m getting offers from other companies but same problems.

dude... its a tricky situation.....

i think, if the company wants you,, they should at least initiate your transfer... old company is red... so you should not need their approval to transfer, the green company can take you in without telling the red.....

they said it works like that... all companies here have 3 months probation....

No you cannot work without a proper transfer as per current situation it will be a big problem, as per labor.  And for that matter all expenses are to be borne by new sponsor to get your iqama transfer but it again is a questionable situation some will agree to do it on their expense some ask the employee.  It takes hardly 2 -3 days depending on the rush at labor department. No you need to get your iqama renewed before its expired other wise you will land in legal problems. Holding passport and iqama does not get you release your original sponsor has to sign and give the letter with chamber attestation then only its legalized for transfer to new sponsor. And i assume your iqama renewal is also close so think and take call instead of landing in trouble, and i heard its difficult to trace persons put in jail unless you have good friends and relatives.. before doing any thing think of your family back home.
good luck