Few questions about Gibraltar

Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you all and talk about Gibraltar with you. Me and my boyfriend consider to move to Gibraltar because he want to open his business there for some reasons but anyway,
I actually have some simple questions about the area and may be we will look for place closer to the beach, park but also close to all kind of different stores and stuff like that. I don't know anything about that place, I tried to look into Google Earth but I can't really get any idea. So basically if there is Mall or market and beach area where we can rent something, also we don't care so much about the price, so if you guys can suggest some nice neighborhood, we would be grateful. Thanks in advance!

Hi PinkPanda2

To put things into context there is a park in Sofia were the Vasil Levski National Stadium is.

Gibraltar is about the same size as that park

Regards

Grumpy

Yes I already found out...  :o

Firstly, Gibraltar is struggling as banks pull out, so if you are looking to start a business here look into the issues surrounding that, I have a new business and can not get a business bank account here, Nat West are too busy and have closed their doors and the only other bank wants £250 as a fee plus will hit you with charges for everything else.   Rent costs in Gib are high, most choose to live in Spain and suffer the border.   I suggest a trip here first and fully understand how slow the cogs move here.   Don't wish to sound negative but I have seen many come and go and I after a year am researching Malta because its bigger and better equipped.