Love month is coming....

How to get a lover or a partner that will make your world colorful and meaningful....? :P

Love month??  :o
omg, now is there a full month called lover's month...?
Who named it???
Earlier it was only a day for stupid youngsters to get spoiled...

angela28 wrote:

How to get a lover or a partner that will make your world colorful and meaningful....? :P

Have an avatar showing big boobs and advertise for a relationship with a body painter or tattooist.

Hi, look around.. look for somebody who may be with you since long & trying to say you something, there are many instances where we keep waiting for the person across to initiate, & & thereby loose him or her.
Listen,, being loved by someone is far more greater feeling than loving somebody...

All the best

angela28 wrote:

Open your eyes and start realizing the love which showering everywhere...you can have yours...all the best.

I approve you

thanks, Im not a loveless one, i just want to know some answers from the people here...it might sounds weird to others but i want to get response . Cheers :D

thank you, i just want to know how people here find their partners and lovers as I've found mine is different too.....is it more interesting that we have different style of catching the eyes or attention of someone we are looking for?

Love is a funny and wonderful thing.
It's not   about YOU finding them
It's that ONE that finds you . And it happens when your not looking for it
Could be a friend. Coworker  someone that's passes by each day , and even a friend on the internet that lives waaaay across the world. I had one given up on love . Stopped looking for it. Told my self I was done. Love does not exist. Then one night when I was feeling my worst not feeling like I was worth anything. I decided to open my PC  for one last time
I noticed a friend request  that i had trouble  deleting  because every time I looked at his eyes in the pic they called out to me. The sadness in them . The love  and acceptance he searched for . So I accepted his friend request . My first words to him when he messages me was.... If you say I LOVE YOU   I'm deleting you .. I was tired of mens  games. My friend was a lot younger than me. But he had a good heart an more wisdom that most people I know. The age didn't bother him.. But it had bothered me at the time. A few months later I had told him to look for someone closer to his own age I told him I don't want to hold you back , and you know what? I  didn't realize that I had fell in love with him until I almost lost him.. Diff culture diff religion live across the world from each other..  but we thought  a like.. Here we are 4 yrs later still very much in love and happy together . Love finds you when you least expect it . Age . Color, religion , beliefs  it dosnt matter . The differences add color and  spice  in your life :)

Dont be mad when she finally go and ends up with someone who actually gives a damn about her..........Your Loss...
A silent msg to those who are worthless of true lover....... :gloria

u cant find love ...love will find you....

hina khan wrote:

Dont be mad when she finally go and ends up with someone who actually gives a damn about her..........Your Loss...

Hina, I think you have a experience of all this

"love month"  Don't you mean "Hallmark" month????

Bob  K

hina khan wrote:

"Heavy is the heart"  :( ...why so harsh? it sounds as if someone inspired this thought, Hina...Hope  'that person' is far from you now and hope you are ok.

Love month is the shortest month of the year...thank god otherwise 2 or 3 more extra days for show off

aryavrat wrote:

Love month is the shortest month of the year...thank god otherwise 2 or 3 more extra days for show off

So does this mean that love is short too...... :/

stumpy wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

So does this mean that love is short too...... :/

Each and every moment of the life is full of love so no need to specify any days or month

khawaja1984 wrote:

u cant find love ...love will find you....

Hi there,
Your post is the best at this thread.  :cool:

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR