Looking for a job in HK

Hi everyone!

My name is Jaime and i am 24. I am spanish but currently I am living in the Philippines. I studied a master's degree in Banking and Finance, so I am looking for a job in my field. Is it possible to find a internship or a entry position job for foreigners? I only have 1 year work experience... Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi Jaime
With a Masters degree that shouldn't be a problem. Try local websites of banking & insurance companies, also you can look for opportunities with service providers (in accounting and consulting)

RS

Hong Kong is a mecca for banking & finance.  If you're willing to start with an internship, you shouldn't have any problems getting a job.  Being a foreigner isn't an issue.

Hello Jaime!

Since I am planning to move to Hong Kong, and I have a master's degree in Tourism and Events, I am wondering how is everything going on with your search for internship/ job? Did you get one? Was it hard?

Thank you
Marko Janosev

Well. If you're holding a master degree, it shouldn't be a trouble from looking for a job in Hong Kong. Instead of taking too much efforts to search anyone around for help, you can always ask the Hong Kong local agents for help. They are willing for help with this. Or, they have some on hand already. So, simply spell out your name and email address and they will kick off doing this. It isn't only a internship, but permanent jobs they could do for you.
Hope it helps.