Hello!

Just recently moved to Malta and there seems to be a lack of football fans around me - who here likes to watch football?!  Very important for the upcoming World Cup!!  Also Millwall vs Swindon next week... :)

But would also like to meet other people, too!..

Welcome Tribo :-)

Hi Tribo,

We do have a very active Expat group in Sliema/St. Julians so check out the blog thread!We meet every Friday . I'm sure we will be getting together for the interesting games in June.

Regards

Ricky

Hi Tribo,

I can't imagine where you can be staying and finding a lack of football fans as they are football mad here! Certainly the World Cup will not be a problem - it will be on everywhere and half the island will be supporting England, the other half Italy...I suppose there might be a few who are not interested or supporting someone else!

On Manoel Island there is going to be a World Cup Village tented area - just google it...also there is a facebook page set-up for it.

As per Ricky's comments - I'm hoping a bunch of us will get together to watch the matches too.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Great idea !Let's do some ' public viewing ' in June.

I know there are quite a few that will be supporting Germany -)))

Greetings

I'm in B'kara and the football fans are NUTS. Parties until all hours of the nights if any of the fav brit teams win, or B'kara....