Information required

Hi , I  am  likely  to  move  to  kampala ( family  of  3), with  my daughter  ( 11 years  old) ... i  understand  the  cost  of  living  is  1.5 times more,  compared  to  delhi . the  company  said  that  they  will  pay  for  accommodation . I  want   to  ask  for  1)   car with  petrol,  maintenance charges,  2)  furnished  accomodation  with  electricity  and  water  bill  cost , 3) education  fee  for  my  daughter , 4) 1  month  paid  leave / year  with  to/ fro  air  tickets  for  the  family  of  three , etc..  I  am  33  years  with  BE,  MBA  and  works  in  software  as  sales  head  managing  a  team  of  people ... Then ,  i  want  to  ask for  a  salary  of  4,000  USD  apart  from  above  points ...  Is  it  as  per  the  local  market  conditions ...  guidadance  required  please  on   the  quality  of  medical  facility

Hello , It is a risky proposition..., they will make all sought of promise, my advise leave your family back home, then come in and see if all that glitter is GOLD ??

It is advice, fee of cost, take it or leave it and if it is an Indian managed/ owned then it calls in for to be double cautious.

Rest is up 2 u, depends how much you love your life.

Regards'

nirikshu

Try this website for the costs you are looking for. It gives the cost of living and other information for many countries, cities and towns around the world. www.numbeo.com

i also recommend you to first come alone to verify what you have been promised and the working conditions.

With a salary of $4,000, you can get by very well
Uganda is safe and hospitable,don't lose the offer
but tread carefully before moving your family here

All the best

I think you are asking for a lot of money by Kampala standards.
Other people's suggestions are right, you should first come here and have a look yourself and talk to people who are in a similar situation as yourself.
You can have a very good lifestyle here. There are plenty of private healthcare providers, international schools with children etc.
You might find my expat travel blog useful:
muzungubloguganda.com/