Just moved to Kampala and would love to hang out with you!

Hi! I just moved to Kampala after completing a six month cycle tour from Germany to India.  I'm here for a year to do malaria medical research at Mulago Hospital.  I'd love to meet some new people to hang out with and get to know the area better.  I love running and cycling and always enjoy a nice chat with new people. I don't have a mobile yet but you can email me at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Lindsey

Welcome to Uganda.No doubt you will enjoy your stay here!!
Keep in tourch.

Hi Lindsey,
I'm new here too but welcome to Kampala (though you probably arrived before I did-came on Tuesday)

Jenny

Hi Lindsey,

I live in Kampala and I'm involved in malaria research at Mulago too. Maybe we could get together for a run sometime, or something else.

Cat.

Hi Lindsey
Come and join Kampala Hash House Harriers, we run every Mon 6pm. Google us. Tonight running in Bukoto.
Do a search on the word Hash on my blog to see what it's all about!
Diary of a Muzungu

Hi Lindsey,
Saw your post and just sent you a mail via my official email account. The organisation I work for, the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)is 150 years old and celebrating across its delegations worldwide including here in Uganda. One of the events earmarked to do this is a charity walk to which I wish to invite you, hence my email.

Otherwise it would be nice to connect with, and meet with you. My personal e-mail is debayoaxe at gmail.com

Welcome to Uganda and have a great week!

Debayoaxe

Hello Lindsey,

Welcome to Kampala, I hope you are slowly settling in and enjoying you new experience here. Hit me up one of these days so that we can run together. You can reach me on 0793681070.

See you soon.

LaMine.

You pretty much welcome to Uganda. I hope your experience here will be an eye opener in your endeavors in life.

Cheers.

in would like. tojoin

Hello,  am billy ..(moderated) you will have fun to your fullest and enjoying the country...nice day, God bless u

hello,

I welcome the expats to the pearl of Africa.  A country gifted by nature will with citizens ready to accommodate each and everyone.

personally, as an environmentalist, am ready to help any expats with sound mind to adventure the country's basic tourist sites.

best regards,

Nsubuga Nsambu