Does anyone has experience with Reiki energy?

Just wonder if any has a simple knowledge of Reiki as a self -healing practice? Please share your experience,
Thanks,
Vero

Hi Vero

I am a Reiki practitioner and practice Reiki self-healing daily. I consider it as an essential part of my personal and professional development.

For me, Reiki came at a time in my life when I really needed it. I had experienced and even learnt Reiki years before, but had not followed it as a discipline. A few years ago I became seriously ill and began to have regular Reiki sessions. When I recovered I re-took Reiki I and began to progress through the levels, approaching Reiki now as a daily practice and as a discipline, and have to say that it has changed my life!

For self-healing I use Reiki meditations as well as hands-on healing. I have found that this has had profound effects on my state of being, wellbeing and general happiness. Sometimes I am surprised at what comes up. I also think that it is important to have healing from other Reiki practitioners sometimes, as the addition of a second person can sometimes boost or renew your own energy. And I have regular empowerments and self-empowerments from Reiki teachers and from myself.

I am interested to know what your experiences are.

Keziah

Hi, were you looking for a practicioner? I don't know about it from firsthand experience, only seeing it performed. I can recommend someone here in Istanbul that does it. Also cupping, acupuncture, etc.

EDIT: Whoa, just realized the poster made this in January!!