I'm New here. I intend to include my children moving to PR.

Good day everyone.

I am a filipina.I have 2 children.Their ages 5 and 6 year old and currently living in the Philippines.

I'm engaged to my puerto rican fiance.And we are planning to get married there soon.

I just want to ask if what are likely to be processed to adopt children in PR?

Harmonious living in Puerto Rico?

I'm looking forqard to your suggestions. I appreciate it in advance..Thank you.more power!!:)

Welcome!  I think you will find that Puerto Rico will remind you of Philippines in climate and with its mountains and sea coast.  Spanish is the major language, but a lot of people also speak English.
Once you marry a US citizen he will be able to sponsor any of your children under 18.

Oh yes, the culture is very kindly here.  I think you will meet many friendly people.

Majo25, have you moved to PR yet?  I would love to hear about it if you could share ;)

Hello:)Sorry for the late response.we were still planning to move in PR.Cam you give me any possibilities if i went there with my  puerto rican fiance?:)Have a blessed day:)

Majo25, I'm sorry I haven't moved there yet so I'm unable to help with adoption procedures.  I wish you all the best!

Contact me if your here already in Pr. I will give u my number.  Hard to get a job in Pr in your not Spanish speaker.

mi telefono es[Moderated: Do not share your contact number on the forum] me llamo jesus

hello juan jesus caceres,

Kindly note that the language used in the forum is English.

Can you please interact in English?

I would like to inform you that this discussion is not active since June 2014.

Thank you
Yuveshen