Christmas gift for my BF

hello, everybody! The Christmas is coming soon, but I don't know what to buy for my BF, he is American, 29 years old. he likes music, movies, reading...all kinds of cool stuff.. PLEASE, any suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!

Merry Christmas!

Hi, buy him a guitar or some other music instrument he would like to play. If it is too big, buy him a pendant of a music symbol. I have seen a lot of beautiful pendants of trumpets/guitars for men. good book is another option

Hey, dear Mal, thanks for your advise, that's a really good idea, he is going to buy a guitar recently, so I don't think I'm gonna buy it, maybe buy him a good book would be great! But I don't know which kind of book, I'm not very good at picking English books, have to do some research, but thank you!

If you have no idea what kind of book to buy, you better buy a comic book. Normally any reader may like to have a comic book in his library.
I can recommend you the Indian novelist & journalist Khuswant Singh. His trenchant & humor writing style is the best!!!
If you can, find his 'Sex, Scotch And Scholarship' !!!

huluan311 perhaps you can buy an accessory to go with his guitar. Such as a tuner, extra pics, guitar strap, music book for guitarists or a book about music.
Want to buy him a book? Find out what he may already have in his collection of books, maybe he has a favorite author or you notice he likes to read about art or other subjects.
Listen to hime when he talks about things he likes or maybe he's said he wished he had a new phone, or is always complaining he doesn't have new socks.... it could be anything. You know him best!
But remember one golden rule about gift giving. It isn't the "gift" that counts, but the "thought". This means; no matter what you buy him for Christmas he will love you for it, because you thought about him on this special day.

Kris