Work for a latin american guy

Hello. I'm from Costa Rica, I will move to Budapest in early 2014 and from here I have been looking for job opportunities through internet portals, on-line consultants, companies and / or universities. I am a business manager and a university professor, Besides, I speak English and Spanish fluently.

I would like to know about experiences, job opportunities in the private sector and the teaching of foreign languages, expected wages, living conditions, in short, everything in general. But my biggest expectation is to get a good job there.

If anyone can inform me about whether companies provide help to get work permits, or what were the steps you followed to get them.

I hope I can count on your experiences.

Greetings.

Hi Kenny,

the real question here is not if you will get a job, as you seem to have enough experience to snatch one quickly.

you need to know how you enter the country (visa)

if you already have accommodation

in some cases companies help to make the work permit and all related documents needed for you to work legally.

If you need more advices feel free to drop me a word via email.

I can surely help to get a decent job for you.

Regards,
Nico

Hello Nico,

Thank you for replying this soon.

As a matter of fact, my main concern is to get a good job as soon as I get there (hopefully, because I am aware that takes time).

And yes, what you write me about the work permits is a very good news because I have found out there are very good jobs in the private sector for English/Spanish speaking people.

Regarding accommodation, I already have a fixed address there. I am being expected. And I do not need a visa to enter the country.

Nico, please send me your email address so we can get in touch, because I surely have some other questions I might ask you.

Best regards,

Kenneth

Hola Kenny, can you drop me your CV at [Moderated: send details in private pls], i'll try to check if my employer currently has anything.

Hola Marc. Thank you for your reply. I want to forward you my CV but your email address didn't show up on your message.

Is it possible for you to email it to me at [email protected]  so i can reply right away to you?

Thank you again for you support.

Happy New Year.

Kind regards,

Kenneth

Kennysalazar wrote:

Is it possible for you to email it to me at

Why not just use the private message service available here? Click on the other person's name, or avatar image, and you will be directed to a page that has a link to "Send a Message".

:) maybe you also looking some helper to ur house im carol and filipina...pretty available for all around housekeeper,please

Hi csuri carol,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Posting your advert in the Home help in Budapest section might surely be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.