Soon to visit Qatar

Hello, My name is Mike and i'm living near london.

Soon I will sell my business and move to qatar for atleast 12-24 months.

As I will not know anyone I was wondering if you could please leave an email + contact number? Maybe let me know somthing about yourself, for instance where are you working?

Thank you. Mike.

Hi there.

Welcome soon to Qatar! Its a safe and nice place.
We have got plenty of expats over here. Its an interesting place to live in though weather in the coming months would be really hot sometimes it rises to 42 degrees.

When will you move in? Hopw you'll enjoy your almost 2 years stay here in Qatar.

Cheers.

Hi London Mike,

Ahlan wa sahlan wa marhaba..I kind of agree with June, that Qatar is a nice and "warm" place to work, stay and live in. One importantly, you will feel safe driving and walking around.

Yeap, even now it reaches 40 ++ degree and humid but just enjoy the weather for a change :)

I have been working in Qatar for one year now. Enjoy every moment discovering the country. All the best for you for the next 1-2 years :)

If you need further information, just leave message and shall be more than happy to assist.

Hi Mike,

Hope you are well. Have you arrived yet?

Ive recently arrived from London and slowly settling. Its very different and the heat doesnt help!

Let me know how you're getting on!

Natasha

Hi Mike

Qatar is different to London that is for sure. But i'm sure you will like it. My 1st week was a bit of a shock, but slowly and surely I am starting to meet more people. let me know when you arrive so we can go for a beer.

Kris