Form for FBI fingerprints, for electrónica filigrana

Need help with electrónica fingerprint filing,, need form downloaded printed, so i can send the form to the FBI electronicly. For back ground check for visa 9-1  Thank you. From an63680

An63680 wrote:

Need help with electrónica fingerprint filing,, need form downloaded printed, so i can send the form to the FBI electronicly. For back ground check for visa 9-1  Thank you. From an63680

I have not heard of anyone doing electronic filing of fingerprints for the FBI. Are you sure that is an option here in Cuenca?

why are you applying to the FBI using your prints?
All that is needed and apostilled are the results from your home state and they don't require prints>

I have the noterized and appostill'ed state troopers  back ground check  but the lady at the front desk said the new Ecuador law requires A FBI back ground check  thanks Bob

The state of Michigan DOES require fingerprinting.  I showed up at the immigration office here in Cuenca with the Michigan online background check (ichat) notarized and apostilled and was told that it wasn't valid.  More research indicates that I will need to be fingerprinted whether I us the FBI or my home state.

They DO NOT accept any sheriffs reports or city police reports.

Where I am in oregon, state troopers do f prints and then FBI data can be accessed. Digital f prints (infrared) are becoming more the norm than actual ink prints. If you can find a place in EC that has this capacity I would think they could access your FBI file from anywhere in the world. I suppose you could get form sent to you by the FBI, have ink prints done in EC and send them back to US.. Don't know how you would go about getting notarized and apostilled without going back to the states. I guess Ec gov't finally wising up that drug trafficking offenders who they do not want in EC may have convictions in more than one state or country for that matter.