Job oppurtunities for ladies in oman?

Hi,
I would like to ask if oman is open for job oppurtunities fow womens, i am a professional  , married with kids at my middle 30s  ..

What type of job opportunities are you looking for?? If you were more specific, people might be able to help you out.... There are definitely opportunities for women in Oman...

Alternatively you could try the job section in this site, Bayt etc.

Thanks for the reply, my work background is accounting, management, marketing, event organizing and research, i am hoping to be in oman in 3 month time so i am just looking arround what are the posinilities there.. Thanks

Hi,
Im moving to Oman next year for a Job . My Wife is a HR in a BPO company and has 3 years of recruitment experience.

what are the opportunities for Females in Muscat. She will be coming on dependant Visa. How can she apply for a job here and how much is the salary range for Females with MBA and 3 years of exp.

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Barman job offers in Oman section]

jeovy wrote:

Hi,
I would like to ask if oman is open for job oppurtunities fow womens, i am a professional  , married with kids at my middle 30s  ..

Hello jeovy,

Saw the following headline news in today's Muscat Daily and I thought I should share it with you and many more women like you who are sailing in the same boat, waiting for employment opportunities in Oman.

TEMPORARY RESTRICTION ON WORK VISAS FOR WOMEN, SAYS OMAN'S MINISTRY OF MANPOWER

http://www.muscatdaily.com/Archive/Oman … power-33pj

Best wishes.