Moving in Guangzhou

Hi!

My name is Florence, I'm 25 (still), soon working not far from the garden hotel area and I'm gonna be here for a while.
I've been in Tianjin for 8 months and just got a job in Guangzhou (arrived today).
The nightlife seems pretty spread out all over the city and I don't know where to go first and jump into other people's conversations without looking intrusive.
Any idea of a bar/place where I can achieve my dream? :)

Thx,

Florence

Maybe I can help you if you like just email me [Moderated: send details in private pls]

Hi, if you need recommendations, you can go China Expat Guidance, register as  the member, they will offer you FREE phone interpretation, i think that helps  a lot for the new expats. Just google it or check their website: chinaexpatguidance.com, enjoy and good luck.:)

Hi Florence,
Welcome to Guangzhou. I'm also in here now. You can add my wechat: AlinaWang523 if you'd like to make more friends:P

Salut Florence, je viens de Paris et je me déplace tous les 3 mois à Canton. J'y arrive lundi pour 3 semaines d'ailleurs, tu y es toujours ?
Louis.

hey Florence I live near garden hotel too for 4 years it's kind of my area inbox me for contact welcome to Guangzhou

Salut Florence,

Je suis francais-italien, je suis actuellement a Guangzhou, je serai ravi de faire conaissance, si tu as envie tu peux m'appeler a mon hotel , Baiyun Hotel, je suis dans la chambre 1813, mon email : [email protected]

J'attends ton coup de fil ou ton email, bisous.

Viny

vinyscapellos wrote:

Salut Florence,

Je suis francais-italien, je suis actuellement a Guangzhou, je serai ravi de faire conaissance, si tu as envie tu peux m'appeler a mon hotel , Baiyun Hotel, je suis dans la chambre 1813, mon email : [email protected]

J'attends ton coup de fil ou ton email, bisous.

Viny

Hello and welcome to the forum
As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thanks.