No Labour Law in Dubai....

Hy Friends,
   Hope you all fine,today i am gonna to show you another face of Govt of UAE.
I was join a company in Dubai as Sales executive before 4 months.
The company give me employment visa to me in Home town. As, i come to Dubai and job company they changes, they force me to work for 9 hours daily without overtime.
After a month they also start illegal salary deduction from my monthly salary.
I write to company general manager about this all,,, and very next day they stop me to enter office...
i complaint to Ministry of labour office in Dubai, after 7 days they call me and my sponser, the sponser still not ready to give me termination letter and not accept overtime.
The local girl officer says me to go court for this, and after 10 days i go to Dubai court, here they again sent me back to Labour office with saying that labour not forward my case to them.
In labour office i go to counter and ask male local officer about it he says it will take months to forward, i ask him i have no job since 40 days who can i survive without money.
He come rude and says we are not your servants, here too many complaints no one will found your and forward wait for your turn.

Before launch complaint on telephone and e mail labour call center says dont worry go to labour office they will solve problem within a day. And now its 4o days i am out of money.
I got offer letter from other company but due to this i cant join, and due to UAE labour law even company terminate me i will got 6 month work ban.

I realy disapointed over behave of Locals with us. Specially in Govt office and labour office.
Now, i am decied to withdraw my case and ask my company to cancel my visa and i will return bank to my home town.
There is no justice in Dubai.

You can approach Indian Association Dubai (office in Al Khaleej Centre).  They may be able to help you

mjrv wrote:

You can approach Indian Association Dubai (office in Al Khaleej Centre).  They may be able to help you

i Am Pakistani bro !

1- Learn to write English

2- Labor law in UAE states that the normal working hours per day is 9 hours, how do you expect to get overtime for working 9 hours a day?

3- mjrv is trying to help you, and you responded with arrogance. You certainly need to learn to respect people. Having said that, It comes as no surprise to me that you were prevented from entering your office and you were not treated properly by the labor department in Dubai, I suspect you have crossed your borders with both parties.

[Moderated: Offensive Post.]

P.S. : most of my encounters with UAE locals were delightful. The UAE population is very hospitable, friendly and helpful.

Hi all,

Please can we calm down and keep sharing information respectful to each and everyone on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,

David,

Expat-blog team.

I am passing through same bad experience since 28th August 2014 with MOL Dubai. Pray for me

I completely agree with hashipk.
There is no law here and even if there is, it only favors employers. Before coming here, they deceive you with all sorts of juicy offers, only for you to get here and find out that you have been deceived.

@ im_in_the_desert:
From what I read above except some comments might have been deleted, I really don't see where @hashipk was rude or said something wrong. And his English is quite understandable. I am an African, yet I understood him very well.
If you've lived in the UAE for a while, you would know for sure that 95% of the companies here do not adhere to the normal working hours, and yet they don't pay overtime.
Seems to me like you're an employer, cos I only expect an employer to make such comments.

Finally, I hope and pray that the labor laws will be revisited by the necessary authorities and be made to be more lenient in future.