Flowers for a lady

My Wife to be is a Dutch Girl who Came to live in Ghana Kumasi ejisu Krapa area I have been trying to buy her some flowers from a Local Florist or some supermarket and have them delivered to her door: but I cannot find a local Store within that area; September 09 2013 she was mugged and was attempted to Rape her where she was hit hard and put in hospital she was to have blood transfusion and also was kept in hospital: Her Hospital bill came to £500 where she lost lost her phone and passport and money of which her attackers got away with: I was left with having to pay for everything she lost I Need Now to get her back to safety as she changed her nationality status from Dutch to Ghana She does no longer have a dutch passport as yet and I now have to provide her with the Passport and all other documents Meantime I wish to buy her flowers and tell her I still love and care for her :):):)

That is a nice gesture. There are florists in Accra but I don't know about Kumasi. I suggest you look at ghanaweb.com and you may find one there. However I see you are in Newcastle so it might be complicated.
I don't want to sound cynical here but have you actually met this lady? I have been contacted by several men who are overseas and are in touch with ladies in Ghana who have been told similar sob stories only to find out that they are not actually dealing with a woman at all.
Unfortunately people who have never lived in Ghana have a very distorted picture of life here due to the negative image of Africa portrayed in the media and easily believe such stories. Please make sure you are actually being told the truth before being sucked in to parting with large sums of money