Hello from Thailand

I am Indonesian who have been living in Thailand for 6 months. Missed my country so much so I want to say hello to all here. Can't wait to back home next year.

Hello, how is Thailand?

Thailand is a nice country but unfortunately now is raining season here. So stay at home :(

Hi, I have been to Thailand 3 times. And I just love the people and the lovely Country.
Will be visiting Thailand again this Dec. for 2-3 weeks.
I stay in Pattaya, but go to Bangkok often.
Hoping to emigrate there early next year....
Cheers to All.

wow Pattaya is a naughty city...I sugest you to visit Phuket, Krabi or Koh Samui too. Nice places and many beautiful beaches there. December will be a good time because now is raining season untill November.

If I wasn't living in Bali I could easily live in Thailand where for years I have been going on average of twice a year.  A few years ago I took my Balinese wife along and it was hilarious because everywhere we went the locals talked to her in Thai.  Indeed, a lot of Balinese look very much like the Thai from Isaan Province. 

Thai culture has a number of similarities to Balinese culture so she felt right at home and LOVED the shopping!

Ubudian wrote:

If I wasn't living in Bali I could easily live in Thailand where for years I have been going on average of twice a year.  A few years ago I took my Balinese wife along and it was hilarious because everywhere we went the locals talked to her in Thai.  Indeed, a lot of Balinese look very much like the Thai from Isaan Province. 

Thai culture has a number of similarities to Balinese culture so she felt right at home and LOVED the shopping!

hahaha....same as me too the locals always talk in Thai with me.

I stay in Pattaya because my sister owns a villa there...
I will follow your advice of visiting other nice places.
I have been meaning to do that...
Regards.

Phuket never failed to make me smile :-)
Phi Phi was the best. To think about the food and the great cocktails making me drool...

Hello, by the way :-)

Koh samui koh tao koh pha nang phi phi all fantastic despite my spelling but chiang mail will always be my favourite up to chiang rai and Mae hon son.

lukereg wrote:

Koh samui koh tao koh pha nang phi phi all fantastic despite my spelling but chiang mail will always be my favourite up to chiang rai and Mae hon son.

Gesundheit.