Expat in Batam

Hi all,

Anyone in Batam here? Just 4 weeks here and boredom starts to creep in. I am from Philippines, I worked for 6 yrs in Singapore and my current company in Singapore assigned me here for 2 yrs (could be extended) :-( .... Looking for someone to hang out, chill, go around, play, explore, etc and make future weekends a day to look forward.

Maybe you have some org or whatever which I can join..

Thanks.

Hi darkvenom78,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Do you have any particular hobby that you would like to share with the members?

How do you find life in Indonesia so far?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

I know quite a few photographers that live in Batam. In fact the guy that won the National Geographic Photograph of the Year 2012 lives in Batam. It would be a great chance to take some great photos.

Hi Darkvenom78.

As long as I know, many the expats live in Panbil housing. You may go there...lol.
But if you need assistance, I am ready to assist you.

Drop me email at [email protected]

I live in Tiban-Batam

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : no free advertising or auto promotion + register yourself in our Indonesia business directory pls

I would like to get a nice decent place in Batam.  We're Melayu from Malaysia.  Any ideas how to get cheap housing, my son isn't married yet to any local girl, still looking around for the right menantu.  Hanging out Harbour Bay, Nagoya and Jodoh.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello miakarisma,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website so as to avoid any off-topic here :

- Housing in Indonesia

Thank you in advance,

All the best,
Bhavna

I am just looking for friends, so please don't get me wrong here. TQ