Therapist/Counseling

Are there any English speaking therapists or counselors in the Khobar area who are certified in marriage/relationship counseling?  Possibly on any of the compounds?

Hi,

I am American and will be coming to Rihyad in 6 months. I am a certified professional coach in life coaching, couples, relationships family etc. and I also work on Skype. I am currently working on my licensure in clinical psychology.

Nicole'

Dr. Nicole' wrote:

Hi,

I am American and will be coming to Rihyad in 6 months. I am a certified professional coach in life coaching, couples, relationships family etc. and I also work on Skype. I am currently working on my licensure in clinical psychology.

Nicole'

Are you qualified to be called Dr.?

Yes, I graduated over 2 years ago with my Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology and I am Dr. Nicole' Felton, Ph.D.,  CPC, CVDC. I currently have a private practice here in Virginia treating other professionals who have psychological and relationship struggles. I also work at Cumberland Hospital for Children and Adolescents as a psychotherapist...there I specialize in trauma, eating disorders, overeating, family and relationship psychotherapy. I am also a college professor of sociology and psychology at Park University and a published author...my clients, students, other professionals, and patients (depending on the venue) call me Dr. Nicole' for short

GREAT!  There's a lot of westerners in KSA who seek the kind of help you provide.  Glad you're coming!

Thanks! I'm very excited!

That will be wonderful!  I'm not having any luck finding a therapist here.  Please notify me when you arrive and are available.  Thank you so much!

Absolutely! Take care and practicing patience.

Hi Nicole, are you already in KSA?
I would be really interested in contacting you
How can I do it
Thanks a lot

@Dr. Nicole' Hi, I'm a counselling student in the UK interested in moving to Saudi. Would you kindly advise me as to what requirements I must meet/qualifications or licensing I must need to practice counselling therapy in Saudi? Thanks