Badmiton

anybody can tell me where to play badmiton? thanks

Welcome to the forum, Flying Elephant!

Do you have the net and rackets or are you looking for a place that already has such a setup?

hi elephant...welcome...i wud really love to join u for badminton...count me in wen u get a place to play.
cat, i can get the racket and the net, i need to search for the ground

i remember dumbo-the flyin elephant!

thanks, i just need a place to play.Anyway, i've found one palce inside King Saudi University and will try on Sunday afternoon. Will keep you posted!

2 sundays passed...
which sunday afternoon were u talking about??

2 sundays passed...

If there is one thing this place should have taught you, Shababy, it's patience!!

He could be talking about six months from now ;)

Alliecat wrote:

2 sundays passed...

If there is one thing this place should have taught you, Shababy, it's patience!!

He could be talking about six months from now ;)

The ONLY Patience that exists in the sands of Arabia is the card game that pops up with your Microsoft OS....

it looks like everybody has lost his patience, which is most important and unavoidable here in Saudi. Take it easy!
i went to KSU last week and found that they were having an anti-smoking gathering in the stadium, then i went there again on last sunday, again i found that they were having university football match, which will take two weeks.
I'll tell you something to excercise yourself. Two times around Prince Sultan University campus every evening. that's what i am doing now.

he he he...i heard there is a school which allow us to play badminton in the afernoons...heard its not known to many. Please dont ask as i dont know abt it at all