Going out in Lausanne this weekend ?

Hi everybody,

I'm Aurélie, french, 24, and I arrived in Lausanne 2 weeks ago. My job here will be for 4 years at least so I ll enjoy to meet new poeple here !!
I was OK to work a lot for 2 weeks but now I need fresh air. :)

I like to take a drink with friends, have fun, doing some hiking, dancing (rock), playing cards, visit museum or around lausanne will also be great.

Anyone here to go out for a drink between expat' this weekend ?

Cheers,

Aurélie

Conversation moved to Lausanne city "Sorry" ! ^^

Dear Aurelie,

Nice to meet you! How is it going in Lausanne so far?

I have an offer for you that you might like. I have a French Speaking Club here in Lausanne. We already have 3 groups of different levels and around 30 visitors. Each group meets once per week to discuss different topics for a session of 1,5. It's a cool opportunity to meet new friends and enjoy a company of new people.

All the organization and preparation of materials is done by me and other responsible people. Currently we are lack of moderators, French speakers that come and help us to progress. Basically, it's not something really serious, you just communicate on your native language and sometimes people may ask you a translation of a word or correct pronunciation.

More details you can see here:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=293105

Would you like to be a part of a project and come either from time to time or seriously follow one of the groups helping people to progress? In any case keep in touch, we also love to chill out and organize different events. Hope to hear from you!

Kind Regards
Natalia Strelets